Solve puzzles using beautifully colored, unbelievably realistic liquid! Rotate your device to pour, use your fingers to splash around or build bridges and pipes with blocks. Engage in 90 challenges testing your logic over 6 stages covering different aspects of liquid mechanics or let your imagination run wild in the sandbox mode.
- Incredibly realistic real-time liquid simulation.
- Beautiful colors: liquid and paint mix realistically and generate stunning visuals.
- Highly responsive gyroscopic controls and cutting edge liquid physics means the water flows naturally, as if it were actually inside your device!
- 90 challenging puzzles with 6 stages of liquid mechanics, from easy and intuitive to complex and mind bending.
- Build anything your mind can come up with in the sandbox mode using blocks, pumps, wedges and paint. Built-in video capture lets you record your masterpiece and share it on YouTube effortlessly.
- Awesome aquatic soundtrack from composer James Primate for each stage.
- Support for Retina display
- 60 fps on iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite game
By far my favorite game! The physics is amazing. I start playing & my friends are so engrossed by the beautiful colors & wonder how I'm doing it! Even more exciting when they realize its a game with levels. I love it, just wished they would put out more levels. Or have where I could buy the, something.
Good, but one frustrating problem
This would get 5 stars from me but there is a problem with some of the colors mixing without having any contact at all. Sometimes if the paint just sits there without moving it will start to change colors and mix all on its own. It's frustrating as I sit and think and the colors just change if I don't move fast enough.
Pleasantly Surprising, Fun, and Challenging
This is a great game that combines really harnesses the features of the touch interface to create some cool puzzles.
I liked the different categories of puzzle mechanics as well as including color.
I did find the ticking clock of the fading color to be a bit frustrating sometimes, but it is a clever mechanic, nonetheless.
This is a great game for exploring a lot of concepts. It could be a great way to teach a child about color...although some of the puzzles might be a little too hard for a young kid.
A truly impressive demonstration of cool game features using just about every capability of a touch interface.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.