Liquivid Video Improve is an intuitive, easy-to-use editor for your videos and photos: Clean up and improve all your captures with a single click & have more fun viewing and sharing your memories.
Liquivid Video Improve offers many appealing visual effects, fixes lens distortion caused by wide angle lenses (as in most actioncams), removes camera shake & image noise and improves colors and sharpness. Basic video cutting, batch processing and support for all common video formats, codecs and resolutions make it the tool of choice for everyone who wants to get more out of their captures.
Detailed Feature Overview:
* Access to the "liquivid Preset Library" with a large and growing number of professional presets for your videos and photos
* Visual effects, 23 to choose from
* Stabilization / camera shake removal
* Defishing / lens distortion removal. Built-in profiles currently include: GoPro Hero3, Hero3+, Hero4 & Hero4 Session, Hero5 & Hero5 Session, Hero 6, Sony DSC-RX0, HDR-AS100V, HDR-AS50, HDR-CX220, FDR-X1000V, Drift HD Ghost, SJCAM SJ4000 & SJ 5000, DJI Phantom 3 & Zenmuse X3, Garmin VIRB, Parrot Bebop 2, Ricoh WG-M2, Rollei 6S, Rollei 410, Zoom Q8, GitUp Git2, Mobius ActionCam (lenses A, C2), Yi 4K, Olympus TG Tracker.
* Tilt/shift effect
* Adjusting colors, exposure, shadows and highlights
* Rotating & cropping
* Changing video play speed
* Adding text
* Adding music
* Video deflickering
* Video splitting and merging
* Batch processing
- Photos: JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Videos: all common formats and codecs in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K)
- Photos: JPG, PNG
- Videos: MP4 (h264), WMV, Motion JPEG, WebM, GIF, uncompressed AVI in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K) and with high bitrates
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
- New UI localization: Simplified Chinese
- UI tweaks
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great but Problems
Purchased this program. Downloaded and was quite happy with my results. Did exactly as advertised. However, the next day after reboot of computer NOTHING.. I have the icon, Have the program listed in applications BUT WILL NOT OPEN again. Did not expect a one time use for this price...
Developer Response ,
thanks for your message and sorry for the trouble.
What you describe shouldn't happen and sounds like an issue with the Mac App Store certificates (see here: http://osxdaily.com/2016/02/29/fix-mac-app-store-apps-not-opening-crashing-error-173/). Please try reinstalling (we also just released an update today) and see if that helps. It's certainly not meant to be a "one time use" app.
If the problem persists, please get in touch with us again or contact Apple in case it's an issue related to the App Store itself (which I presume).
Also, sorry for taking so long to get in touch, but Apple only recently added the possibility to contact people who left an app review.
Simple and Effective
I’ve used this app for about 2 or 3 months and it is extremely easy to use, has a number of optional settings, and produces very good results. Not only is the quality of the output video good, but it is quite a bit faster than other apps I have that do similar things (stabilization) in different ways. For anyone who has shaky videos that need stabilization, overall color, brightness, or sharpness adjustment, this is a very good app for the relatively cheap price. For my uses, it is definitely a winner.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.