- Band frequencies updated for iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X;
- Improved database update indicators/flow;
- New dynamic field GPU/OpenGL Version/OpenGL Vendor
- New dynamic fields: Telephony carrier, country code, network code, voip;
- Storage tool now displays amount of photos/music/videos;
- New dynamic field GPU OpenGL Extensions;
- Improved display of large datasets on Device Details screen;
- New dynamic fields: OS Type, Build, Revision, Kernel Information;
- New dynamic field: Wireless Charging;
- New dynamic field: Motion Co-Processor, Neural Engine, FaceID, CPU Type, CPU Core Count (active/total);
- New dynamic field: Regional Information, Currency, Units, TimeZone, etc;
- New context menu on the Device Details fields: 'Expand Value';
- New, fully remade Touchscreen Tool;
- Barometer units now follows 'Imperial/International' unit settings;
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for system info
This app is great for tech savvy people like me, and tells you all you need to know about the specs of your device. Despite this being the lite version, I haven’t found a need to buy the full version. But if you need to compare devices, the full app works good for that. But I think the full version should be a bit cheaper, maybe around 1 dollar instead of 2 or 3. I also think this app would be better if it had a built in benchmark test even if it was a full version only feature. Over all, this app does what it says. It’s not perfect, but it definitely shows potential I’m glad an app like this exists, because I like to know about the inside of my phone/tablet.
Thanks for reading.
Good but broken on some devices
As the title says, this app is great for checking all the specs of your device and it helped me greatly while testing out how much RAM a beta game was using. Only problem is that this app only works on my iPhone XR but fails to even open on my iPad Pro 11”. The app just crashes when opening it. For now I’ve switched to something else but please fix this.
I’ve been reading other reviews, saying how u can’t use most of the features, and how there’s not even a task manager. I personally think that the app is amazing as it is, since it provides so much info that stock iOS apps can’t provide. I understand that a task manager can be implemented since this is only an app from the Apple store, but it sure is a step in the right direction(perhaps giving Apple some ideas ;)). If u like monitoring ur phone like me, this is the perfect app. Great job!
- Rogerio Hirooka
- 152.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lirum Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.