Lirum Device Info Lite is the most complete and elegant application to retrieve specifications of your device. You will be able to monitor its performance, watch real time CPU usage graphs, and discover a lot more about your iDevice.
It's a system monitor and diagnostic tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Universal Application for iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone
- Bluetooth LE Scanner;
- Real-time multicore optimized CPU Usage Monitor;
- Memory allocation;
- Hardware testing for accelerometer, gyroscope, vibration and flashlight features;
- Option to export all specifications via E-mail;
- Dimensions shown in american (imperial) or metric units (configurable);
Hundreds of specifications, such as:
- Size, Resolution, Pixels Count, Pixels Density, Aspect Ratio, Color Depth, Amount of Colours, Contrast Ratio;
- Display Type, GPU Model, Number of GPU Cores, Latest OpenGL Version supported by the GPU;
- Width, Height, Depth, Weight;
- Real time multicore CPU graph;
- CPU Name;
- Number of Cores;
- CPU Core Base;
- CPU Clock;
- CPU Maximum Clock;
- CPU Current Clock (when variable);
- Manufacturing Process;
- CPU Pipeline Depth;
- Cache L1;
- Cache L2;
- Instruction Set;
- CPU Issue Width;
- Out of Order Execution Feature;
- "Designed by" and "Manufactured by" Information;
- Real time Memory Allocation graph;
- Bus Frequency;
- Bus Width;
- Amount of Memory;
- Memory Clock;
- Memory Type Technology;
- Wireless IP;
- Cellular network IP;
- Support for Wifi 802.11b,g,n;
- Bluetooth Version;
- Bluetooth A2DP, PBAB Profile, PAN, HID, HFP, EDR, AVRCP;
- Frequencies for 2G and 3G GSM/CDMA Bands;
- LTE (4G) Bands and Frequencies;
- LTE Maximum Download/Upload Speed;
- CDMA Types;
- GPRS/EDGE Support;
- UMTS Protocols Supported;
- EDGE Maximum Upload/Download Speeds;
- DC-HSDPA/HSDPA/HSUPA Maximum Speeds;
- CDMA Rev A, Rev B Maximum Speeds;
- Overall Maximum Cellular Speeds;
- SIM Card Format / Slot;
- Nike+ Support;
- Both Cameras Resolution in Megapixels or in Pixels Resolution (width x height);
- Both Cameras Pixels Count/Focal Ratio;
- Tap to Focus/Macro/White Balance/IR Filter/Geo Tagging Support;
- Face Detection/Flash/HDR Features;
- Video Recording Resolution/Frames per Second count/Video Light/Stabilisation;
- Presence of Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, A-GPS Receiver, GLONASS Receiver and Digital Compass;
- Operating and Non operating Temperatures;
- Maximum operating Altitudes;
- Relative humidity;
- Specific Absorption Rate (FCC US and Council of the European Union);
Check more details at
• Dark mode;
• Newer iPhone models;
• Groundwork for new features;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for system info
This app is great for tech savvy people like me, and tells you all you need to know about the specs of your device. Despite this being the lite version, I haven’t found a need to buy the full version. But if you need to compare devices, the full app works good for that. But I think the full version should be a bit cheaper, maybe around 1 dollar instead of 2 or 3. I also think this app would be better if it had a built in benchmark test even if it was a full version only feature. Over all, this app does what it says. It’s not perfect, but it definitely shows potential I’m glad an app like this exists, because I like to know about the inside of my phone/tablet.
Thanks for reading.
Good but broken on some devices
As the title says, this app is great for checking all the specs of your device and it helped me greatly while testing out how much RAM a beta game was using. Only problem is that this app only works on my iPhone XR but fails to even open on my iPad Pro 11”. The app just crashes when opening it. For now I’ve switched to something else but please fix this.
I’ve been reading other reviews, saying how u can’t use most of the features, and how there’s not even a task manager. I personally think that the app is amazing as it is, since it provides so much info that stock iOS apps can’t provide. I understand that a task manager can be implemented since this is only an app from the Apple store, but it sure is a step in the right direction(perhaps giving Apple some ideas ;)). If u like monitoring ur phone like me, this is the perfect app. Great job!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rogerio Hirooka
- 269.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Lirum Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.