Lirum Device Info is the most complete and elegant application to retrieve real time status of your device. You will be able to monitor its performance, compare its specifications with other models and watch feedback from your device's sensors (magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS). Check out real battey status, voltage and wear level.
Universal App for iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone
- Apple Watch Support - Displays phone diagnostics right on your watch! (Displays data from your iPhone on the Apple Watch, not the other way around)
- Hardware Browser - Shows hardware tree of components inside the iOS Device;
- Bluetooth LE Scanner - Shows Bluetooth LE devices in range and broadcasted data and signal strength;
- Comparison of iPads, iPhones and iPod Touch generations (Resolution, Dimensions, Features, etc);
- Real-time multicore optimized CPU Usage Monitor;
- Memory allocation graph with "Force Memory Release" option;
- Real-time graph of the Accelerometer/Magnetometer/Gyroscope/Barometer sensors;
- GPS Receiver status data;
- Hardware tests for Vibration/Flashlight features (on iPhones);
- Touchscreen/LCD Color and Contrast tests;
- Dimensions shown in american (imperial) or metric units (configurable);
Hundreds of specifications, such as:
- Size, Resolution, Pixels Count, Pixels Density, Aspect Ratio, Color Depth, Amount of Colours, Contrast Ratio;
- Display Type, GPU Model, Number of GPU Cores, Latest OpenGL Version supported by the GPU;
- Width, Height, Depth, Weight;
- Real time multicore CPU graph;
- CPU Name;
- Number of Cores;
- CPU Core Base;
- CPU Clock, Maximum Clock, Current Clock (when variable);
- Manufacturing Process;
- CPU Pipeline Depth;
- Cache L1, L2;
- Instruction Set;
- CPU Issue Width;
- Out of Order Execution Feature;
- "Designed by" and "Manufactured by" Information;
- Real time Memory Allocation graph;
- Wireless IP;
- Cellular network IP;
- Support for Wifi 802.11b,g,n;
- Bluetooth Version;
- Bluetooth A2DP, PBAB Profile, PAN, HID, HFP, EDR, AVRCP;
- Frequencies for 2G and 3G GSM/CDMA Bands;
- LTE (4G) Bands and Frequencies;
- LTE Maximum Download/Upload Speed;
- SIM Card Format / Slot;
- Both Cameras Resolution in Megapixels or in Pixels Resolution (width x height);
- Both Cameras Pixels Count/Focal Ratio;
- Tap to Focus/Macro/White Balance/IR Filter/Geo Tagging Support;
- Face Detection/Flash/HDR Features;
- Video Recording Resolution/Frames per Second count/Video Light/Stabilisation;
- Estimated Duration for: Browsing on Wifi, Browsing on 3G, Talking in 3G (iPhone only), Audio and Video Playback, GPS Navigation, Book reading and Standby;
- Battery Type and Capacity in mAh;
- Amount of Energy in W.h and Joules;
- Battery Voltage (when fully charged);
- GPS Receiver Data (Latitude and Longitude in both decimal and Degrees, Speed, Accuracy, Altitude, Last Time Updated);
- Real-time Accelerometer/Magnetometer/Gyroscope monitors;
- Presence of Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, A-GPS Receiver, GLONASS Receiver and Digital Compass;
- Operating and Non operating Temperatures;
- Maximum operating Altitudes;
- Relative humidity;
- Specific Absorption Rate (FCC US and Council of the European Union);
- Allows the user to compare and export all of the information above;
Check more details at
- Fixed spelling mistake, as pointed out by user Mr. Correa;
- Improved handling and detection of devices not found on our specifications database;
- New feature (for the full version): to export hardware browser data;
- Interface improvement: Logo background on the "About" section of the Lite version;
Ratings and Reviews
Functionality reduced over time but still good
The generic information it provides can be pretty useful and interesting at times. The primary reason I bought it was to track battery health. It continues to do that despite Apple eliminating the ability to monitor some stuff that it used to be able to, and despite the fact that Apple now includes a battery health feature built-in to iOS the app is still useful because it provides more details like the design capacity of the battery and what the estimated max is mAh. At the time I'm updating this review (13 Sep 2018) my iPhone X is still running iOS 11.4.1, but my iPhone 6s and iPad Air are running the release version of iOS 12 which is now available 4 days early on devices that were enrolled in the beta and there is still no info other than the devices' designed battery capacity. The last time this app was updated was 10 months ago so hopefully it can be and will be updated for iOS 12.
Developer Response ,
As developers, we have no control over user reviews - the only entity capable of removing a review is Apple itself, if it detects offensive words, or some inappropriate content. We don't see any of that, and we can't/wouldn't absolutely delete a review.
Also, the App asks for a new review when a newer version is installed: in each version, the previous reviews are cleared on the App Store primary page (they are 'archived' and only accessible via the "all versions" selector). That's why our App is asking for a new review once more.
If you already reviewed the app (via the bothersome prompt dialog box that appears), then it should not ask you to review again, until a new updated version is released. If that is the case then we may have a bug, and I would ask you to send us an e-mail so we can sort out the reason.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Each review is very important for us, and if we only asked for it once, then in a few versions, we would have almost no reviews...
We are considering creating a new feature, disabling the reviews prompts if the user chooses so. We will keep you informed.
Great App! Especially to test if your device is being intentionally slowed
But that is not all the app is good for. The diagnostics alone would be worth it, but add the other informational benefits, this is simply the best utility app I have seen since my first iPhone!
I would like to make a humble request, and I don’t know if Apple blocks this feature or just no one cares but me; I have an Apple Watch and only take my phone out of my pocket when I need to or am not in a public place (like subway) where I can enjoy it. One of the most frustrating things to do, is have to pull the phone OUT of my pocket to check the signal strength of the cell network only to find I have little to none.
If Apple allows you to add the cell signal strength to the Apple Watch display I would pay to add that functionality as an upgrade to your app! I could look at my wrist and immediately KNOW whether or not it was worth it to pull out my phone OR if I should move to a different location first.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you so much for the review and message! They are part of the fuel that drive us forward.
Regarding your message, Apple indeed does not allow the reading of cellular strength values - they are actively blocked, and any attempt to implement this feature would make our app be rejected even faster than nowadays. What is possible, is to test a constant ping between the device and a server, and use this time as a possible measurement of the internet connection strength - this will mostly not be the same as the bars on the cellphone signal, so, it's probably not what you would expect for the feature.
We will consider all possible alternatives and try to do whatever is possible.
Best in Class!
Don’t believe the nitpicking reviews! This app represents a tremendous amount of work, not just gathering info but making a clean, responsive interface in near real-time AS the data is being gathered from the various components. Easy to use and a great way to dig deeper into understanding your Apple devices.
My lament is with Apple’s consistent removal of essential dev tools and crippling their api’s. Would love to see the FCC force Apple to activate the FM radio, and watch Rogerio go to town showing us the details. Fine work. Helpful app across a broad selection of active and deprecated devices. Wonderful!
- Rogerio Hirooka
- 129.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lirum Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.