Listabird is the twitter client to start engaging with the people you follow. Through Twitter Lists you will be able to organise your own user base, tap the user name to expand its view with your twitter lists and just tap to assign: if you miss a list for this particular user there is an editor where you will be able to add it
Other notable features:
- Explore twitter user's profiles, tapping the user's image will open an information view that shows their Twitter bios displaying them along with some statistics (% of replies, % of quoted tweets, last tweet's date, etc.) - at the bottom of this view there is a button that will take you straight into the user Twitter page, in the official Twitter app
- Multiple accounts: long tap on your twitter account's name to enable another one, then swipe on it to switch
- Swipe to unfollow
- A list editor where you can change add and delete your lists
- Direct twitter calls, whatever you do inside the app will appear on twitter momentarily
- Consistently cache all requests from twitter API. Pull to reload fresh data
Listabird is a natural complement to Twitter iOS app, More informations and use cases can be found on https://www.listabird.com
This is a universal application it (is expected to) :) work seamlessly in iPad’s or iPhone’s.
bug fix, especially appstore compliance
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.