ListingsPlus is an easy-to-use companion app to ListingsPlus.com that helps Real Estate Agents organize, record and gain insight into their listing's performance and easily share activity and analytics with their clients & team members.
Real Estate Professionals can quickly record an inquiry, schedule a showing and track the success of an open house. ListingsPlus lets agents easily record an event, capture contacts, document feedback, schedule calendar appointments -- and keep their clients updated every step of the way!
• Free to use for the first 2 listings
• Create and edit inquiries, showings, and open houses
• Reoccurring events provide a way to log common events
• Custom activities provide a way to log unique occurrences
• Counter to track number of open house visitors
• Feedback fields to pass along comments to clients
• Private fields to keep information confidential
• Link or add address book contacts to listings or events
• Create or edit calendar appointments right from the app
• Store property access codes, tax assessed values and frequently used notes
• Share reports and listing statistics directly with clients
HOW TO USE LISTINGS-PLUS TO ENHANCE YOUR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
• Overpriced Properties: collect and send feedback to show buyer feedback
• Open Houses: keep track of visitors and contacts met
• Showings: Schedule showings with just a couple clicks
• Price Reductions: Quickly see who to notify about the new price
• Buyers: Easily follow up with buyers who have viewed your property
Stand out as the Real Estate Agent of choice - use ListingsPlus in listings presentations to show potential sellers how organized you are and demonstrate the level of communication and service they can expect when they list with you.
ListingsPlus comes with a trial of 2 listing credits. To add more listings; users can purchase individual listing credits, or subscribe to the monthly subscription.
With a monthly 'Unlimited' subscription users get full and ongoing access to unlimited use of ListingsPlus. Payment will be charged to user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. User's account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 month period. Users can turn off auto-renew at any time from iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Minor bug fixes to make entering new listings easier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good concept but doesn't work
I would love to use this app. If it worked the way it is conceptualized it would be really great and a timesaver for me. But it has a lot of bugs. Those bugs make it almost unusable. If I try and add a contact from my address book or enter a new one, once I hit return and I'm done it just crashes the app every single solitary time
The app is well thought-out and definitely handy for anyone involved with real estate transactions. The app works well and is reliable from what I've been able to tell so far.
I feel like it was created by a real estate agent for real estate agents. Will continue to use.
It's been almost a year. Lets update the app and add some more futures/functions. iPad version would be nice.
- Lubos Hrasko
- 26 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 0692692 BC LTD
- In-App Purchases
- ListingsPlus Unlimited $6.99
- Listing Credit $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.