ORGANISE ALL YOUR TASKS, LISTS AND TO-DO
Punch of productivity
• Managing tasks, lists, to-dos and checklists has never been this easy.
• Keep tracks of all your lists : shopping lists, work items, grocery lists and more.
• Lists To-do was designed with simplicity and functionality.
• stunning graphics make capturing ideas easy and awesome.
• more than 150 category icons
• delete all completed/uncompleted tasks immediately
• sort lists alphabetically, inverse alphabetically, by date created, by dated created inverse or manually
• duplicate lists
• move items between lists
• use the red badge icon of the app to show how many unchecked items are left for a list or for all your lists combined
• check/uncheck a whole list
• keep checked items at the bottom, separated from the unchecked items
• get statistics for your lists (percent filled, number of unchecked things, etc.)
• pin items or lists on top to easily access the important ones
• universal search to find the list or list item you want
• manage recently deleted items to instantly recover them
• need to set a reminder for a lists item? Lists To do notifies you, so you’ll never miss an important task again!!
• setup recurring reminders for things you need to do (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually)
• import reminder dates from calendar
Red Badge Icon
• use the red badge icon of the app to show how many unchecked items a list has
• the red badge icon updates automatically every time you perform a task!
• synchronise automatically your lists between your iOS devices, signed-in with the same iCloud account. You don’t have to do any setup!!!
• stay organised from all your devices
• share your lists from right inside the app
• take a screenshot of the whole list automatically and share it or set it as a lock-screen background
• print your lists using AirPrint
View the progress of all your lists combined, as well as each list individually. You have to check every last task to get that 100%!!!
Create a list for anything you want, highly flexible!!!
• shopping lists
• to do
• bucket lists
• quick notes
• anything you can think of .....
LOVED BY USERS
I've been using this app for about 5 minutes and I love it. Very picky about my list apps, and this wins, hands down. Very clean and easy. Great app!
This is a great app. It's very easy to use and gets the job done.
Love the app
I use it almost every day. Shopping, chores (then I can delete them!), reminders of things I must do in the future (like taxes and plane reservations)
This app helps me stay on track. It makes a satisfying "click" when you mark an item as complete - love it!
Very Impressed with the ease of use, and the functionality. Very simple to add tasks and lists
Upcoming list items are here!
View now all your upcoming items, based on the reminders you have set, for all your lists combined. Just select the calendar icon in the bottom toolbar of the home screen!
Thank you for using Lists To-do!! You are awesome :)
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, useful, well worth the cost, needs a few tweaks
-Love the layout, simple and effective.
-The grouping to sub divide tasks is very helpful and huge selling point for me.
-Overall well worth the price and a solid buy for
anyone looking to organize life a little better.
Tweaks / Suggestions:
-The app will crash when you go over something like 35 characters for any action item. Don't know how hard it would be to add more capacity or limit the amount of type able characters so people don't loose what they wrote over and over.
-The reminders tab should really just be a default list item to minimize searching thru the settings.
-It would be helpful if there was a master List where it breaks things out in 3 color priority which can be assigned to each task in all other Lists.
-The "Rate this app" pop up is highly annoying. I haven't had more than a half hours worth or using the app and was asked 7 times. Simmerdonna :p
-There is another cheap to do list app called Task that I think you should contact. If you guys stitch the two apps so Task runs in portrait and this app in landscape you'd have a pretty nice thing going. Task is very very basic but using that functionality to view "today's" plan that is fed from this app would be useful to me at least.
All in all I don't regret buying and hope further tweaks will improve an already useful app.
This is exactly what I needed!! I tried at least 10 other apps, some more complicated and many of which did NOT include iCloud sync, but this worked the best for my purposes. I needed a listing program that would let me copy my unchecked items over to a MASTER packing list for RV'ing. We want to be able to easily create a checklist for each trip, including the grocery items we'll need for our menus. We were creating a new list for each trip & hoping we didn't forget something. Now with lists for all our favorite recipes & ingredients needed, we can decide what we're taking and copy it all over to a printable checklist before we leave. I'm also making lists for all the other trip preparation items & activities. This way we can customize our needs for each trip without starting from scratch. It will be as simple as copying over items to the Master list. I LOVE how it syncs to all the household gadgets so each of us can add to a list. It will save so much time when planning each RV trip. Many other uses too!!
Sometimes simple is better!!
Love the icons. Please add more & color options too. Thanks for a great app!! 😃😃👍👏💜
At Last! This is what I've been looking for
I've tried seven other to-do lists. Some I've paid three to five times as much as this app costs. They just didn't work for me. Part of it was my fault because I didn't know what I needed.
After a few decades of professional work, that work mind-set influenced my decisions and I kept trying the types of to-do lists I had used before. But my life isn't like that anymore. I don't need 16 levels if prioritization. I don't need a list that categorizes items as critical and immediate or just critical. What I needed, and didn't realize it, was multiple lists to organize the different types of tasks (i.e., handyman, housework, correspondence).
Now, when I look back, I can see that in addition to the to-do organizer lists I had for work, I could have benefitted from having this app as well. Of course, I had nothing to run the app on, as the iPad wasn't around yet.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thomas Tsopanakis
- 38.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Thomas Tsopanakis
- In-App Purchases
- Theme Colors and Stickers Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.