Ever tried sharing a list? Don't have iCloud, Dropbox, Google Docs and your Microsoft account all synchronized? Why is it so hard?
Lists with Friends makes sharing simple.
- Create a list, then use the share button to send it via text message, email, or whatever is most convenient for you. You friend can tap the link. That's it. And no worries if your friend doesn't have an iPhone -- they can still read and edit the list via a friendly web app.
- Turn on notifications to know instantly when your friends add things to a list. It's super-handy at the grocery -- never leave the store without the bagels again! And while you're at the store, use your Apple Watch to check items off your list.
- Go ahead and unplug, it's fine. Lists with Friends works with or without an Internet connection.
- Siri support (new in iOS 11): Create lists and items with Siri from your iPhone or iPad.
- Get the most important things done first with drag-to-reorder. Works for lists, and for items within a list.
- Stay in control and only receive notifications from your most important lists. Or, turn them on for all of your lists and never miss a thing that happens. Lists with Friends will never notify you without your permission.
- New: Item change notifications! You can now opt-in to receive notifications when others mark items as "done" (and "not done").
- New: Quick access to list settings
- Bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using it for years and still use it all the time! Love this app- it’s perfect for my husband and I to make our grocery shopping list and so much more!
Great app. I use it to help keep myself organized. And of course remember things.
Best app ever made
Super helpful, best app, everyone should have this app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.