Unlock the full potential of your DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark with Litchi, everyone's favorite autonomous flight app.
Compatible with: DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark.
Purchase Litchi today and get a 30% off coupon towards your Airdata.com subscription, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
- Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Cardboard etc
- Move the gimbal/aircraft with your head in VR mode
- Track mode: the aircraft can track any object you select on the video preview, you can also Orbit around the tracked object or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject
- Panorama mode: easily shoot horizontal, vertical and spherical panoramas
- Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft
- Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
- Ability to pre-plan Waypoint missions without being connected to the aircraft
- Waypoint missions will continue even when signal is lost
- Ability to plan waypoint missions on a desktop PC/Mac at https://flylitchi.com/hub, missions can then be synced and executed with Litchi
- Automatic mission sync across all your devices when logged in to your Litchi account
- Draw waypoint missions with the pen tool
- Setup classic Waypoint missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies and more
- Waypoint mode supports multiple Points of Interest
- Customizable Bezier curves in Waypoint mode for smoother videos
- 6 different waypoint actions (Stay for / Take Photo / Start Recording / Stop Recording / Rotate Aircraft / Tilt Camera)
- Automatic gimbal control (Focus POI and Interpolate)
- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements
- Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints
- Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them and more
- Load and Save your missions
- Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook
- Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app (for USB-based drones)
- Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button
- Human readable flight logs, can be automatically uploaded to Airdata UAV
- Voice feedback for important warnings
- All camera settings are included
- Automatic video recording
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
- when starting a waypoint mission, you can now choose to start at a specific waypoint rather than from the beginning
- added new "Exit Waypoint Mission on Signal Loss" aircraft setting. When enabled, waypoint missions will end when signal is lost. When that happens, the drone will then execute the failsafe procedure (which can be changed with the "Signal Lost Behavior for Manual Flying" setting)
- added new "Map Auto Zoom" general setting which lets you disable the map auto zoom
- misc improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just a suggestion...or wishlist
I love using Litchi and after learning more through some courses, I am using it more and more each day. There is one thing that I wish you guys could add. This is one of the main reasons why I go back and forth between apps while flying my drone.
I’d love it if you guys could create some kind of a mimic to
Tap-Fly. It is so easy to use to create some great cinematic shots. The biggest problem I have is holding the stick at a constant speed. I love setting the speed and not having to think about it. DJI has kind of left the Mavic Pro behind my n this area, as the Mavic Air has enhancements to Tap-fly that I wish we had. They can Tap-fly and fly backwards, and they have a cool feature called “free” which works sort of like course lock and allows you to rotate the drone as it flies in a selected path. All with speed control!!!
Please add something like this to your Litchi app!!! And it would be even more awesome!!!
Great app (sometimes)
Setting way points are great first 8 missions great out of contact for 45 seconds or so dji spark continues mission thought was best thing ever. Next time lose connection drone never returns (crash?) look for drone nothing doesn’t really give you accurate location just where your drone drops connection from remote. Drone # 2 dji spark figure maybe a fluke 3rd time flying drone similar mission with waypoints clearly defined, loss of contact drone # 2 lost. Very disappointing since I was under impression that if drone lost contact it would continue mission worst case setup to rth. Very disappointing to lose two drones and worst part is how cool app operates and had made run at least 8 times prior no problems. I would appreciate any insight as to why the sudden failure/loss of drone from what seems like such a promising app. Any insight would be appreciated I still Have waypoint miSsions saved And would be happy to share just to see if it’s user error or application problem. I want to continue to use app but I can’t do it at expense of buying new drone every couple of weeks.
Needs a few upgrades
While generally a really good app, there a few of things I’d like to see to make it better.
One is that the waypoint editing window covers the waypoint I’m editing. I suggest offsetting the editing window to one side of the interface while showing the waypoint/POI on the opposite side of the interface.
Next is a tripod mode that allows a single point in space to be recorded so I can return the drone to that point. With waypoints, I have to record at least two points, which isn’t always an option. This mode would be useful for still shots that need to be repeatedly recorded from the same perspective.
Would also like to see a partial orbit function with back and forth motion. The purpose is to fly low and center on an object that is partially surrounded by high objects. Flying full orbits is not always an option because of trees or cliffs behind the subject.
Next is an improvement of the panoramic function. The lower rows do not need the massive overlap that results from selecting a decent overlap on the row that covers the horizontal plane.
- VC TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 162 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 VC Technology Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Litchi Vue $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.