Unlock the full potential of your DJI drone with Litchi, everyone's favorite autonomous flight app
With over 4000 successful daily flights, Litchi is the most trusted autonomous flight app for your DJI drone
Compatible with: DJI Mavic Mini 1, Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark
Purchase Litchi today and get a 30% off coupon towards your Airdata.com subscription, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
- Waypoint mode (support for Mavic Mini 1 coming soon)
Whether you are a professional or beginner, Litchi offers the most intuitive yet powerful waypoint mission engine. Our mission planner is available on all platforms including PC/Mac with seamless mission syncing across all your devices
- Panorama mode
Easily shoot horizontal, vertical and 360 spherical panoramas. And when you're done shooting, stitch on-the-go up to 130 megapixels panoramas on iPhone (up to 220MP on iPad Pro). Say goodbye to using additional expensive PC/Mac stitching software!
- Track mode
With Litchi's Track mode, your DJI drone now understands what it sees. Using state of the art computer vision algorithms, Litchi keeps your selection perfectly framed while you fly the drone. Don't want to fly manually? That's ok too, start an autonomous Orbit or Follow and watch Litchi take care of everything
- Follow mode
The drone follows your every move using the mobile device GPS and altitude sensors
- VR mode
By harnessing the power of your mobile phone, the Virtual Reality mode brings you the most immersive FPV experience. Watch your autonomous mission in VR mode, or fly manually for added thrills. Requires goggles sold separately
- Focus mode
Litchi assists you by taking control of both the gimbal and the drone's yaw axis, so you can concentrate on horizontal movements
And much more including...
- Orbit mode to circle around a subject with advanced settings and real time controls
- Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook
- Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app (for USB-based drones)
- Custom RC keys functions allow you to create missions as you fly them and much more
- Human readable flight logs (CSV format), which can be automatically uploaded to Airdata UAV
- Voice feedback for important warnings
- Automatic video recording
- Support for bluetooth controllers
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
How to connect Litchi to your drone: https://www.flylitchi.com/help
Make sure to check out the online Mission Hub at https://flylitchi.com/hub
- added support for Mavic Mini 1, all flight modes are supported except waypoint which will come in a future update
- added Follow mode
- Panorama Database has been revamped, stitching is improved and you can now stitch up to 130 megapixels spherical panoramas on iPhone and up to 220 megapixels on iPad Pro
- added new "Auto Stitch Panoramas" general camera setting. When enabled, after shooting a panorama, Litchi will automatically stitch it in low resolution in the background
- added Simulator mode that can be used to simulate a flight, enable/disable it with a long press on the top bar's flight mode (requires a connection to the drone)
- added new "Switch Flight Mode" custom function to switch the Mavic Mini's flight mode
- added new Dynamic Homepoint setting
- added support for Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) photo capture mode for Mavic Mini
- AutoPano now shoots 360x110 spherical panoramas compared to 360x90 before
- Mavic 2 Zoom's optical zoom is now correctly reported in the UI
- fixed bug where sharing a panorama on Facebook would fail
- misc improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just a suggestion...or wishlist
I love using Litchi and after learning more through some courses, I am using it more and more each day. There is one thing that I wish you guys could add. This is one of the main reasons why I go back and forth between apps while flying my drone.
I’d love it if you guys could create some kind of a mimic to
Tap-Fly. It is so easy to use to create some great cinematic shots. The biggest problem I have is holding the stick at a constant speed. I love setting the speed and not having to think about it. DJI has kind of left the Mavic Pro behind my n this area, as the Mavic Air has enhancements to Tap-fly that I wish we had. They can Tap-fly and fly backwards, and they have a cool feature called “free” which works sort of like course lock and allows you to rotate the drone as it flies in a selected path. All with speed control!!!
Please add something like this to your Litchi app!!! And it would be even more awesome!!!
Great app (sometimes)
Setting way points are great first 8 missions great out of contact for 45 seconds or so dji spark continues mission thought was best thing ever. Next time lose connection drone never returns (crash?) look for drone nothing doesn’t really give you accurate location just where your drone drops connection from remote. Drone # 2 dji spark figure maybe a fluke 3rd time flying drone similar mission with waypoints clearly defined, loss of contact drone # 2 lost. Very disappointing since I was under impression that if drone lost contact it would continue mission worst case setup to rth. Very disappointing to lose two drones and worst part is how cool app operates and had made run at least 8 times prior no problems. I would appreciate any insight as to why the sudden failure/loss of drone from what seems like such a promising app. Any insight would be appreciated I still Have waypoint miSsions saved And would be happy to share just to see if it’s user error or application problem. I want to continue to use app but I can’t do it at expense of buying new drone every couple of weeks.
Needs a few upgrades
While generally a really good app, there a few of things I’d like to see to make it better.
One is that the waypoint editing window covers the waypoint I’m editing. I suggest offsetting the editing window to one side of the interface while showing the waypoint/POI on the opposite side of the interface.
Next is a tripod mode that allows a single point in space to be recorded so I can return the drone to that point. With waypoints, I have to record at least two points, which isn’t always an option. This mode would be useful for still shots that need to be repeatedly recorded from the same perspective.
Would also like to see a partial orbit function with back and forth motion. The purpose is to fly low and center on an object that is partially surrounded by high objects. Flying full orbits is not always an option because of trees or cliffs behind the subject.
Next is an improvement of the panoramic function. The lower rows do not need the massive overlap that results from selecting a decent overlap on the row that covers the horizontal plane.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VC TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 199.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 VC Technology Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Litchi Vue $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.