Complete Ontario Literacy App, designed to help you meet the literacy standards in Ontario.
If you are a high school student preparing yourself for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT), an international student looking to meet the minimum requirements of Ontario’s English curriculum, or just trying to polish up your English skills, then look no more. Litguide is the perfect fit for you!
Track your progress with our built-in marking system. You can also utilize our in-app feedback feature to your advantage by submitting your work to our English teachers.
3 READING AND WRITING SECTIONS:
Essentials - Start by refreshing fundamentals of English and assess your literacy skills based on the OSSLT requirements.
Workbook - Learn and practice the 5 fundamental skills required for the OSSLT; Reading, Writing, Grammar & Punctuation and Main Idea.
Exam - Finally, put your skills to the test through the Mock Exam which gives hands-on experience of the OSSLT.
Key Features and highlights:
• Instant feedback and explanation for their submitted work from Litguide tutors.
• Write your essays on the computer the app can connect to your PC for more comfortable typing.
• Build vocabulary with glossary and definitions feature of difficult words built in to readings and questions
• Track progress in real time
• Send in option for marking
• Audiobook feature for readings/articles
• Essay writing can be done in computer
• Current curriculum approach
• Type comfortably and express your thoughts
• Integrated Highlight and Note Taking System
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Litguide Inc.
- 68.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Litguide Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Master the OSSLT Booklet $2.99
- Extra Submission $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.