The LITPro MX App works with the LITPro hardware module to help athletes measure and improve track performance. Whether actively competing or just training to meet personal goals, LITPro MX helps athletes dial in their metrics for the most important aspects of the sport. LITPro has been tested, proven, and is currently being used by many of the top teams and athletes in the sport.
The LITPro MX App features the following:
- Automatic lap and segment times on any outdoor track to within 1/20th of AMA official lap times
- Customizable track segments, or use the segments designed by the pros *for most public tracks, and some private tracks*
- Detailed lap and segment analysis
- Integrate a heart rate monitor for advanced heart rate training and analysis
- Need to improve starts? Make adjustments to your starts you can actually measure and improve on with the Gatedrop Analytics report
- See your lines side by side on custom LITPro hi-def aerial track maps *available on many So-cal tracks and coming soon to more*
- Compare laps with a swipe, and includes ghosting
- Check out Lap99, the most intuitive way of looking at your theoretical fastest lap based on all of the segment times from your session
- Review Airtime Analytics, Turn Analytics and more...
Whether you need to work on scrubbing so you can spend more time on the ground, or are just trying to work your way up to hit that double, this App will help you measure and improve like you never thought possible.
Learn from every lap with LITPro. To get started make sure you check out our website to get yourself kitted out with the most advanced technology in MX that makes all of this possible.
- over 30,000 hours of professional athlete track time
- over 12,000 miles of airtime used to tune LITPro algorithms
- over 50,000 miles of Supercross and Motocross laps to advance LITPro detection and analytics
Get the most out of LITPro by using this App on an iPad.
This app uses location services while the app is backgrounded, but only while you are actively viewing a rider's session.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Watch app connects with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard.
Version 3.0.15 (4)
Adding some low-level support for great new features coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app and data. Awesome work!! Been waiting for something like this for years! Already loaded several sessions, sync time was a little slow, however it was great to be able to create my own segments through the sync portion of the app that are unique to my riding style. Probably planned for later release but would be nice to compare myself to others. Also used it with my mountain bike and got some great tracking as well.
Gone riding a few times recently using LitPro pro and totally stoked to see how many features the app provides. This is some next level tech. Props
Worth the money
Already seeing improvements in my lines. Can't wait to get hd maps in my area!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.