The LITPro MX App works with the LITPro hardware module to help athletes measure and improve track performance. Whether actively competing or just training to meet personal goals, LITPro MX helps athletes dial in their metrics for the most important aspects of the sport. LITPro has been tested, proven, and is currently being used by many of the top teams and athletes in the sport.
The LITPro MX App features the following:
- Automatic lap and segment times on any outdoor track to within 1/20th of AMA official lap times
- Customizable track segments, or use the segments designed by the pros *for most public tracks, and some private tracks*
- Detailed lap and segment analysis
- Integrate a heart rate monitor for advanced heart rate training and analysis
- Need to improve starts? Make adjustments to your starts you can actually measure and improve on with the Gatedrop Analytics report
- See your lines side by side on custom LITPro hi-def aerial track maps *available on many So-cal tracks and coming soon to more*
- Compare laps with a swipe, and includes ghosting
- Check out Lap99, the most intuitive way of looking at your theoretical fastest lap based on all of the segment times from your session
- Review Airtime Analytics, Turn Analytics and more...
Whether you need to work on scrubbing so you can spend more time on the ground, or are just trying to work your way up to hit that double, this App will help you measure and improve like you never thought possible.
Learn from every lap with LITPro. To get started make sure you check out our website to get yourself kitted out with the most advanced technology in MX that makes all of this possible.
- over 30,000 hours of professional athlete track time
- over 12,000 miles of airtime used to tune LITPro algorithms
- over 50,000 miles of Supercross and Motocross laps to advance LITPro detection and analytics
Get the most out of LITPro by using this App on an iPad.
This app uses location services while the app is backgrounded, but only while you are actively viewing a rider's session.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Watch app connects with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard.
Version 3.0.33 (3)
Introducing a completely redesigned Apple Watch experience!
We fixed a couple bugs...
1. We were missing heart rate data and now it collects it off the watch just like you'd expect
2. If your session got too long it would crash the watch app and you'd lose all your data for that session. We've now fixed that!
Last Week's Release...
We discovered some tweaks to improve GPS accuracy (still not great, but better). The Apple Watch relies on our "Quick Session" technology to auto-create track configs. The GPS performance is good enough for lap times but not accurate enough to support custom track configs. For custom configs, we still recommend a compatible precision GPS receiver.
To start a session on your Apple Watch. Activate it by following the steps to add a device from the "Add Session" screen of the app (if you already have an Apple Watch paired with your iPhone, you'll receive guidance from there). The Apple Watch is now active in your account. Select the "Add Session" button followed by the "LIVE Timing" button on the next screen. Follow the instructions to handoff session controls to your watch. You no longer need your phone. The controls have moved to your watch. On the Watch display, use the "Start" button to start your session.
A few tips about using your Apple Watch:
1. This is a free lap time service; it does not require a Premium subscription.
2. Has good enough GPS accuracy to get accurate lap times within a second or so.
3. It's still in beta. For better GPS accuracy, we recommend Polar, or Garmin GPS watches, or an Apple Watch Series 3 (series 4, 5, and 6 have poorer performing GPS accuracy)
4. You can use the Apple Watch tracking while also tracking with your XGPS or HDGPS to supplement the higher definition GPS with just the heart rate data from your Apple Watch. Just remember to finish your Apple Watch session before syncing your XGPS or HDGPS.
5. You can use your Apple Watch session tracking with or without cellular activated on the watch. You will need an active Internet connection to finish your session and upload the results successfully. Ensure you are back near your iPhone before you tap the "finish" button on the watch if you don't have cellular activated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t ride without one!!!
It’s just a plane fun tool to use. It helps me to jump further safer, and cut down on my lap time. My favorite feature is seeing what lines you took on the track vs other riders. I encourage everyone I meet to invest in litpro to start up a community at the track.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Really appreciate it
Love nerdibg out with all the data. It really helps me show my son where he is fast or slow vs what he “thinks” is fast or slow
Developer Response ,
Love to hear it! Thanks for the thoughtful feedback.
This is app is outstanding 🙏
It’s motivating just to test your ability to be much more consistent with each session.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.