The LITPro Road App works with the LITPro hardware module to help drivers and moto riders improve their performance and have more fun at the track. Unlike traditional data acquisition systems, LITPro Road is oriented to the driver or rider, not an engineer, and provides data that maps to the experience of being on track. If you haven’t used data, or have but want a more intuitive experience, LITPro Road is for you.
The LITPro Road App is easy to use and offers a full set of features that give drivers a wide range of metrics to improve performance. Features and metrics include:
- Trackmap-based user interface
- Automatic lap and segment times to 1/20 of a second
- Simple comparison of laps within a session, between sessions, and between drivers. Simply swipe laps to compare!
- Easy to view speed on track, including corner minimum speeds
- Customizable track and track segment setup, and access to existing library of track maps (requires LITPro Sync App)
- Detailed lap, segment, and corner analysis
- Custom zoom view that allows you to zoom in on any corner, corner complex, or
straight on the track
- See your lines on the racetrack side by side of custom LITPro hi-def aerial track maps
(available at select tracks) or GPS base maps available everywhere
- Easy to interpret decel, accel, and coast metrics so you can understand how your inputs (throttle, brake, steering) are affecting lap and segment times
- Heart rate monitor integration
- Lap 99, your theoretical fastest lap for each session
Whether you need to work on early, committed throttle application, are focused on finding the racing line, or are after that final tenth of second by getting off the brake more consistently, LITPro Road can help you be a faster, safer rider or driver!
LITPro Road validation:
- over 30,000 hours of professional athlete track time
- over 50,000 miles of professional race laps to advance LITPro detection and analytics
LITPro Road. Data for Everyone.
The Watch app uses location services while actively participating in a session. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Watch app connects with Apple’s Health app using Apple HealthKit to add workout data to your dashboard.
Version 3.0.35 (1)
This is a major release for us! We've dramatically simplified the track config process. It's completely new, so next time you are creating a track config or selecting one pay attention to the on-screen instructions. It should be a lot easier and automatically adapt to regular amounts of GPS drift and other common problems. Enjoy! And if you run in to any trouble please let us know.
Ratings and Reviews
Great product /great company
I was introduced to this product about 4 years ago. I have been very happy. The support team has been great for any questions and the Lit Pro has worked beautifully. The overlay and lap evaluations are excellent for continuing to improve. You won’t be sorry with this excellent company
False claims re: Go Pro
Claims that this is now compatible with Go Pro but when I download the app and try to pair a new device, my Go Pro 7 does not show up even though I have paired it successfully with the Go Pro app. No help available.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NZN Labs, Inc.
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NZN Labs Inc.