Join the Litterati - a global community that is eradicating litter one piece at a time.
Track your impact as you tag and upload photos of the litter you collect.
By combining technology, social awareness and art, we are building the Digital Landfill - a photo gallery showcasing different pieces of litter being picked up worldwide, and the overall impact of the movement. Geo-tagging provides insight into problem areas and highlights the most active Litterati communities. Keyword tags identify the most commonly found brands and products.
We'll use this to work with companies and organizations to find environmentally friendly and sustainable solutions.
This planet we call home is a big place to keep clean. We all need to play our part.
* Take a photo of each piece of litter that you collect and dispose
* Add tags to each litter photo for item and/or brand type
* Upload the photos so the data can be tracked in the Digital Landfill database
* Track your personal impact and that of the Litterati community
- Improved uploading photos from a user's native gallery
- Fixed gallery sorting
- Fixed camera crashes due to iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
This app is fantastic! One aspect it seems to be missing is viewing the photos other people took in their area, or at least the updated geotag map in the app itself instead of only online. I feel like this could be used to build a better community. Maybe even have a “badge” system to spark motivation could be incorporated. People love positive reinforcement. Anyways I’m sure you get plenty of suggestions but I figured I’d give a few more. Keep up the great work!!
Love this app but needs some operational work
Love using this app!!! Incentivizes me to pick up more trash and even share what I’m doing with my friends. Cool features too like tagging the type of litter. Only issue though is every couple weeks or so, it’ll crash or stop working properly and it can be a bummer. Looks like they’re trying to fix those issues. Hope they do!!! Highly recommend this!!!
This is the first app I’ve ever reviewed. And I’m only doing because I love the app. It has so really good intentions and I also have some ideas. I think you could and a feature where you could take a picture of a big group of litter (like on a beach) and name it as 15 or 20 pieces of litter so you don’t have to take separate pictures. As a closing sentence I just can’t praises this app enough, it is just amazing.
- Litterati, LLC
- 89.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Litterati, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.