The Little Books app will give you access to the three seasonal books published every year by Little Books of the Diocese of Saginaw:
- Advent/Christmas Season
One yearly subscription of $10 will get you digital access to all three books. You can also save your favorite daily prayers to favorites. Daily notifications are also available so you’ll never miss a day.
These wonderful reflections from Bishop Ken Untener are enjoyed by thousands of believers every year. Each Little Book has been carefully crafted to help you explore the depths of Scripture and deepen your relationship with Christ.
- Subscriptions last for 1 year starting at your purchase date.
- Starting from your install date, you will have full access across the app to view daily prayers. After 10 days, you will no longer be able to read daily prayers without a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Privacy Police https://www.littlebooks.org/privacy-policy
- Fixing bug where users favorites would disappear after JSON file was edited
- Better data flow on background processes
- Updated TOS text
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the idea but...
I’ve downloaded all the Little Books since they’ve been available and when this app came out, I thought it would be an easier way to keep going. It is good but unfortunately when some of the “right page” readings are extended, the “Add to Favorites” banner/button covers text. Not that big of a deal if you also have the seasonal Little Book downloaded also where you see what you can’t in the app but a person shouldn’t have to. Looks like no one is proofing, which is unfortunate for a paid app...
Convenient but still missing things
This is definitely a convenient way to read the daily Little Book readings during the various seasons, especially if you miss getting a paper copy, but I hadn’t read the last few readings for Lent and now that the Easter season has started, the app doesn’t let me go back to the previous season. Considering I paid $9.99 for an annual subscription, I should have access to any date throughout the year at any time.
Can’t go back to dates I missed
The description is not accurate. I paid $9.99 and expected to be able to toggle back through dates I missed since buying the app. Some text is blocked by the favorites bar.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mary Jones
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Little Books
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.