Are you tired of hard core defense games? Then, try this one!
This is an easy-to-play TD / defense game in a very cute cartoon style.
War has entered the intensified stage: the city has been surrounded by tanks; the guards have lost contact with the main force. At this critical moment, how should you rescue your companions as a little commander? Take your heart and you may change the war!
In this game, you shall act as a little commander, who has taken control of a small troop temporarily. Your goal is to fight against the waves of enemies’ attacks!
While fighting against your enemies, you should to improve your strategy and become a better commander!
There are 6 different types of upgradable turrets available in the game; you should arrange them wisely on the enemies’ pathway to block them.
- Strong atmosphere of World War II, the cartoon-style graphic design and the excellent sound effect.
- Real weapons in World War II are available in cartoon style: [Bazooka / 155mm Cannon / B-29 Bomber / Panzer VI Ausf. E Tiger / Zeppelin Airship].
- Easy to operate: drag and drop to build units; pinch to zoom in/out.
- 75 well designed levels, and more are coming soon.
- 3 different game modes (Normal, Endless, Single Life)
- 6 different types of upgradable turrets.
- 10 types of well designed enemy units.
- Special Weapons: call bombers to destroy all enemies by carpet bombing
- 3 different eye-catching theme terrains.
- Facility for newbie: enjoy the 'free and easy' casual mode!
- Famous battles in WW II are available, including Normandy landings, Battle of Stalingrad, Poland blitzkrieg, Battle of Moscow, Operation Barbarossa, Battle of Berlin and many more.
Try other awesome games by Cat Studio
"Egypt Zuma - Temple of Anubis" - A Zuma game with egypt theme.
"Little Commander - World War II TD" - A TD game with very cute visual style.
"Soldiers of Glory : World War 2" - Act as the Allied commander and win the WWII!
"Soldiers of Glory : Modern War" - A TD game that enemies could attack you back!
"Epic Defense - the Elements" - A TD game with war3 visual style.
"Epic Defense 2 - Wind Spells" - the second work of Epic Defense series, more new elements! more new towers!
"Galaxy Wars Defense" - A Space Sci-Fi TD with Stunning Graphics and Super Big Maps!
"Zerg Must Die" - A TD game with SC2 style. The gameplay very like Defense Grid
"Marble Blast - Zodiac" - Another very good Zuma Game, and you can draw your custom levels!
Cat Studio's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CatStudioGames
Cat Studio's Tiwtter: https://twitter.com/CatStudio_Games
Cat Studio's Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/CatStudioGames
Facebook Page of Little Commander - WW II TD: https://www.facebook.com/LittleCommanderWW2
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, simple fun with a terrible difficulty curve
I've played many tower defense games in my time and Little Commander is certainly in the good and great category, however there is a rather large difficulty curve that appears in the 3rd level of the game. Once you get to get to level 3 get used to the first two levels. You will be playing them over and over again just to get the upgrade points so you can attempt level 3 which gets quite hard very fast. I remember playing this game before and getting so bored with the first two levels that I just gave up and bought more update points.
Great potential, but shouldn’t be on App Store with the level of current issues
Seriously though, the game is extremely unoptimized for the platform it’s on. To the point that it is infuriating to play at certain times. Which really leaves me to question why it was put onto the App Store if it wasn’t anywhere near stable enough to pass as an IOS app. Aside from that, there’s also the issue that your save state will be rolled back to when you last saved if you use the Continue button on the opening screen instead of the Start button. I’ve lost a lot of progress because of that. It would’ve been an easy fix to just have the game take a new save after you finish a level. The difficulty curve is massive and you’ll be stuck grinding Upgrade Points for a while before you can muster enough firepower to beat the next stage on casual mode no less. Spamming the Bomber ability is almost a necessity in some of these levels. Some of the turrets could use more levels to upgrade them to instead of just 2 additional upgrade levels across the board. Will any of these issues ever be addressed? I wouldn’t hold your breath. The game was last updated 6 years ago as of writing this review. I don’t imagine the developers would just randomly feel the need to update an old app of theirs that they’ve long since abandoned.
Y have I failed
I'm on level 4 on normal mode and endless lives I made it to 195 waves and it failed me I've then made it to 76 waves on hell and failed again I'm tired of playing the same level I've beaten it 20 times now but it keeps failing me ????
The developer, 永城 戚, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 永城 戚
- 113.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Cat Studio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase 3000 Upgrade Points $0.99
- Purchase 18,000 Upgrade Points $4.99
- Purchase 10,000 Upgrade Points $2.99
- Purchase 35,000 Upgrade Points $9.99
- Purchase 100,000 Upgrade Points $24.99
- Purchase 52,000 Upgrade Points $14.99