"A brilliant way to get kids to learn their letters. This game is fun and addictive and kids won't even know they are learning"
A winning combination of simplicity, creativity, and addictive gameplay make this the most enjoyable ABC game yet. A fun game that build concentration, improves reaction time, and helps kids learn their letters at the same time.
LITTLE FINDER ABC
Little Finder is sure to bring a lot of fun and laughter to your family. This is the only hidden objects game designed to help kids learn their letters. Not only that, this also is the only ABC game with a 2 player mode so you can play with your friends and race to find your letters before the other player does.
Each game last just a minute or two so its an excellent break while on the go. However, be warned... once you start you will find an irresistible urge to go at it "just one-more-time."
No more tiny objects hidden in obscure places. Instead you will find gorgeous letters that are begging to be discovered. This is a game that is designed for maximum playability for both young and old and it will leave you mentally refreshed and more alert after just 90 seconds.
What makes it unique for kids?
In Little Finder, each is letter name or sound is announced clearly which makes it easy for kids to first hear, and then find the letter.
● Includes two gorgeous letter fonts
● Includes both uppercase and lowercase letters
● Includes both letter names and letter sounds (phonics)
● Secret bonus times allow you to extend each game for up to 30 seconds to chase high scores
● To find the bonus time... you have to become aware of whats happening on the entire game board so its a great way to enhance your mental alertness.
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
● You can play choose to have each game last 60 seconds, 120 seconds or play in Zen mode and play as long as you like
● Audio hints - ability to turn audio hints on or off. This is great if you want your kids to learn how to read ;)
● Sound effects - ability to turn sound effects on or off. This is great if you want eliminate all distractions
● Spawning of tiles - If you don't want more tiles to appear during the game, you can turn this setting on or off
● Adjustable field size - while 20 hidden objects is the default, you can go down all the way to just 4 (great for toddlers) or all the way to 56 hidden objects for the ultimate challenge.
● Image rotation - you can turn image rotation on or off. Its turned OFF when you first launch the app but if you like to make it more challenging, then turn it on and the hidden objects will show up in a random rotation such as upside down :-)
● Turn individual items on or off - Want to only practice the first four letters of the alphabet? No problem, just turn all other letters ON or OFF
● Update existing items - you can update the spelling and audio of all existing items - now your little one can hear everything in mommy's or daddy's voice!
● Foreign language support - since you can update existing items, you can change everything to your language too! :-)
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun letter I'd game
Can't get any letter sounds nor letter names...clicked on speakers...nothing...checked settings and the on off button won't stay on so we can choose letters...really would like use this app as it looks fun and engaging.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.