“Toddlers Learning Baby Games - Free Kids Games” is a fun educational app for 2 year old and 3 year old babies with a collection 15+ interactive games for toddlers to play and learn easily with fun educational Games.
To teach your pre-k kiddo color, shapes,English Alphabet, phonics, counting numbers, Musical notes and tracing.
The interactive learning games is a great mode of education as children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic learners.
Twenty high quality toddler games for 2-4 year old, keeps the baby enchanted with the experience of the kids fun games. The learning based toddlers educational activities are perfect for babies to inculcate inquisitiveness in their early childhood.
The educational games for children encourage to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid amused for hours. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale.Each quiz in itself act as baby toy for the little ones. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** Baby Games are designed to enhance following skills
1. Colorful & engaging activities for young minds.
2. Core activities for foundation stage of primary school kids.
3. Helps to develop skills for early learning while keeping kids busy and engaged.
4. Games for cognitive skills for kids.
5. Hand-eye coordination using early learning games.
6. Concentration and Memory development in infants.
7. Visual perception
8. Digital Baby Toys
9. Fine Motor skills of your baby
10. Introducing child to basic musical notes using a Piano, Xylophone and Drums.
11. Baby coloring games to introduce colors for toddlers.
12. Introducing "Twinkle twinkle little star" rhyme for babies and infants.
Toddlers educational games is great mode of learning for preschoolers. It helps to inculcate interest and positive attitude towards learning since a very early age of preschool children. Learning by doing or Experiential learning is one of the most recommended way to introducing basic concepts to infants and babies.
Quoting experts on kid's learning styles:
"Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives." (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids
* Added the kids' all-time favourite rhyme "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Kids can enjoy the rhyme and learn with vibrant colors and engaging animations.
* Added new Pattern matching quiz for toddlers in submarine avatar.
* Lots of new animals added in Mum and Baby quiz to learn about animals and their babies.
* New Piano quiz added to make it fun for kids.
* New UI in Hungry Frog quiz
* Some minor game play improvements for smoother game play
* An all-new homepage design to give the app a fresh and more user-friendly look.
* Hopping Bee quiz is now even more interactive and easier for kids to play and learn.
* Tracing quiz is now in a new avatar.
* Lots of new images to fill in Coloring quiz for more engagement
* Tracing now has more options along with funny monster.
* Queen activity is now in new avatar.
* Better animation effects in Balloon Pop quiz for more engagement.
* Minor bug fixes for a better experience.
* Scared some bugs away!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Greysprings Software Solutions Private Limited
- 116.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Greysprings Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 2017 - 2018, India
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.