How exciting! Little Kitten gets invited to a Dress Up Party! ...but the way there is full of little incidents waiting to happen. Pack Little Kitten's backpack to make it to the party safely. Can you remember every item he needs? Don't worry, if things go wrong Little Kitten will always come back so you can care for him: clean and dry him, draw him a map, powder his fleas, put on his special cat-raincoat and much more.... with your help he'll make it!
• 10 Adorable mini games where you care for Little Kitten when things go wrong:
- Powder and brush out the fleas.
- Blow dry Little Kitten and put on his funny raincoat costume and booties.
- Carefully remove the Cacti from Kitten's fur.
- Shapes learning game: oh dear the present fell down, can you get all the sweets back in the tray where they belong?
- Show Little Kitten the way through various mazes.
- Wash off the mud and dry kitten with the towel.
- Give Little Kitten water and food when his tummy grumbles.
- Take funny photos with your favorite furry pal! He can sit on your shoulder, rub noses with you and more!
- Cool his bruises and bandage him
- Creative Costumes: Mix and match all sorts of accessories and costume items to create your own outfit for the party!
• Choose your own path to the party, influencing the story-line on Little Kitten's journey.
• Long-term fun and 'Memory' challenges: every time you remember the items for Kitten's backpack you earn 'Golden Fish', with these you can unlock more great costumes like: Dinosaur, Safari-Cat, Police-Cat, Lion & finally Super-Cat!
• App Learning Aspects: Memory, Shapes puzzle, Mazes, Creative Costume Design.
For children 5+ years old
We are a German based studio and the creators of the Little Kitten brand. We develop high-quality apps for children aged 2-8 years. We are parents ourselves and place great importance on creating child-friendly products that enrich our children's lives and promote learning. We work with selected highly skilled artists from around the world to produce outstanding products, because kids deserve the best!
iOS13 bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a very fun, cute game. The kitten is very life-like and the graphics are great. However, this game is expensive at $3.99. And then there is an additional $1.99 in in-app purchases! OMG! For $3.99 all the extras should be unlocked! If the game cost less then sure, charge for the extras. But dang. The developers have nerve to charge an additional $1.99.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, we have now included ALL the in-app-purchase 10 mini-games, lots of costumes and 12 kitten photo poses in the normal game. So there are no more additional purchases, you get everything for the 1 price!
My toddler adores these kitten games but the costume one is glitchy AF on the IPad 7. The graphics do a “double image “ thing and half the stuff you click on freezes and crashes the game. We complete the map and earn fishies but none show up in his dish. We go to the costume closet but when you click on the costumes the closet slams shut or the wrong costume is selected. Things flash like “click on me” but nothing happens when you tap them. It freezes every time we try to use the photo game. Both the other Kitten games work fine, why is this happening? I tried uninstalling & reinstalling, but it is the same. We paid $3.99 for this, it does not work, and my toddler is upset when it glitches, which upsets everyone. Also somehow the toddler found a mini game with cookies and a cookie tray. I cannot find it, I assume she just mashes things till she hits it by accident. It’s super cute but also glitchy, you drag cookies to corresponding shapes on the tray but sometimes the get “stuck” on the edge of the screen & freeze there. Very disappointed. Went to contact support page on developer website and the contact form will not submit! Just gives an error message to “try again later”. Too expensive for this kind of glitchy no contact no support. Very disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, thank you for you feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience! We have now fixed this bug and the iPad 7 is fully supported, the update will be available on the App Store very soon. A spam filter was the cause for the website error, sorry about that too, it's also fixed! Please consider changing your review once you have updated and the app is working as expected, the reviews are very important for us! Drop us an email at email@example.com for a free app gift for you bug report! Best, The Little Kitten Team
Buggy on iPhone 6 Plus
App works perfectly on my iPad Pro but on my iPhone 6 Plus the app is unplayable and it’s frustrating for my daughter to play it to the point where she will cry. Nothing fits right on the screen half of the costume items are off the screen. The screen splits weirdly. And after the kitten gets hurt or what have u you can’t fix the kitten the ice can’t be grabbed and if you are lucky in one in a billion chance it will work the bandages are all off center on the cat and it never completes it you just sit there for 5 mins trying to wrap up this cat for it to be finished. This app doesn’t seem to have been optimized for any of the iPhones.
Edit: after most recent update the app works perfectly on my iPhone 6 Plus. Still a bit buggy in the costume area but nothing terrible.
- Squeakosaurus ug & co. kg
- 589 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Squeakosaurus
- In-App Purchases
- Costume & Mini Game CACTUS $0.99
- Costume & Rain $0.99
- Costumes & Photos $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.