The Little League® Rulebook app contains the Official Regulations, Playing Rules, and Operating Policies for all divisions of Baseball, Softball, and Challenger in one easy-to-use location. The app includes automatic updates for future seasons after a one-time download. Users have the ability to search each individual rulebook (or across all three rulebooks), access recent search terms, bookmark content, view exclusive rule interpretation videos, receive push notifications for important in-season updates, review a list of frequently asked questions, and more. The Little League Rulebook app is fully functional offline with no data plan, Wi-Fi, or Internet connections needed to view Rulebook content once downloaded.
- Baseball, Softball, and Challenger Rulebooks
- Robust search features
- Saved recent search terms
- Exclusive rule interpretation videos
- Bookmarks for quick and easy reference
- Push notifications for important in-season updates
- Fully functional offline with no data or Wi-Fi connections needed once downloaded
- One-time download
- Automatic updates for future seasons
- Frequently Asked Questions
© Little League Baseball, Incorporated. All content found in the Rulebook app is Copyright of Little League Baseball, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
New Viewing / Rotation Modes:
- Horizontal / landscape mode now available on mobile
- Horizontal / landscape mode now available on tablet
Ratings and Reviews
Missing basic functionalities
A huge step in the right direction with the video descriptions. What a great way to combine the rule book with a live umpire who can explain the rule. Two essentials that are missing: 1. Must be able to create more than one bookmark per rule. Was only able to create one within each rule. For example, within Rule 6, there were a few bookmarks that I’d like to be able to create and return to but have to settle for only one. 2. Must be able to return back to the previous page after you follow a blue-highlighted link that references another rule. Instead, the back button returns you to the table of contents where you must then navigate to the spot where you were before. Lastly, the video functionality has been inconsistent. Sometimes the videos load, sometimes they don’t.
Okay, but prefer the rules in ebooks
The search function is practically worthless, searches all three rulebooks, but doesn’t take you to the actual rule... and if you need to see the next item, you basically need to start over.
Also, moving between one chapter to another is cumbersome.
Having the rules in an ebook was so much more useful. Please make the rules available in an ebook again.
Fast response to issue and NICE APP
Yesterday when downloaded it had a crashing issue. Emailed support@little league and they informed me there was a bug that they had quickly addressed. Advised to delete and redownload. Upon doing the app worked PERFECTLY! Great app and thanks for including all rule books for one LOW price.
Improved features over prior years books. Great new feature to save a topic allowing quick reference of commonly used topics.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Little League Baseball, Incorporated
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Little League Baseball, Incorporated. All content found in the Rulebook app is Copyright of Little League Baseball, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.