Little Mother's Helper is designed to be your personal health companion for body, mind, heart, and soul in the days, weeks, and months following childbirth.
During a time in your life that’s filled with transformation and transition, where all the focus has gone from you to your baby, Little Mother's Helper is here to make sure you and your health are not forgotten!
WHAT SHE SAID:
"Little Mother's Helper will help millions of women, everywhere." - Every Mother Counts
"I love your words, your mission and vision, and feel a strong need for something like this in my life.” - Dori Varga @tribedemama
WHAT YOU GET:
Install and get answers to your most important questions about your body after baby using evidence-based information from a variety of health fields: midwifery, obstetrics, functional medicine, naturopathic medicine, mental health, meditation, psychology, sociology, and women’s health physical therapy. We throw in soul food, too.
- Free access to 10 cards with actionable tips and tricks even your mama doesn’t know
- Clear information about some of the things that will go on with your body, and help you to ask the right questions
- Easy to use by navigating different areas of your health and saving favorite cards in your library
BENEFITS OF LMH:
- Increased confidence with your body, mind, heart and soul
- Improved access to health information during postpartum and postnatal months
- Understand how to build stronger connections with your partner as parents
- Better self-awareness
- Really simple descriptions of common health issues women face as mothers
- Inspiration and love
- Written by a midwife, peer reviewed by doctors, therapists, doulas, educators, lawyers, public health experts, moms and friends
WHAT'S BEEN PROVEN:
Almost 4 million women give birth every year in the United States. In the U.S., on average, a woman visits with her doctor or midwife for 30 minutes during the first 6 weeks after having a baby. To us, that's not enough time.
Research states what women want after they give birth is clear, holistic information on how to feel healthy and good, and address the wide needs of their role as a mother. Studies also tell us when women are given access to health information after having a baby, such as a self-care toolkit like LMH, mothers are more likely to return to their health care provider to receive care for postpartum depression, infections like mastitis, pelvic floor pain, or relationship issues.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY:
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
We love that you trust us but have to tell you the information in this app, and on our website is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. The purpose of the app is to address issues that new parents experience. They are not a substitute for medical or professional care. Please don’t use the information in place of the advice of your healthcare provider.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Mom Sanity Saver
This app is a postpartum essential for any new or veteran mom. Those early weeks are filled with so much uncertainty, and limited band width. Little Mother's Helper is an easy and fun way to learn about what's happening in those early weeks on a physical, mental, and heart level. A must download for any new mom.
Love this idea!
Thanks for making this available to new moms. Would love to see more options you come up with! I've got 3 under 3 - and am now in need of advice for disciplining and tantrums!
Wonderful advice. Like your best friend and midwife are chatting you up!
- RSEgbert & Associates, LLC
- 34.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Little Mother’s Helper
- In-App Purchases
- Little Mother's Helper $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.