At Little Pim, we believe that all children deserve to learn a second language. Our language learning series makes learning a foreign language easy and accessible to all kids–at the age they learn best, from 0 to 6 years.
- 12 foreign language options including Spanish, French, English & Mandarin!
- Our Entertainment Immersion Method® makes language learning fun & easy for kids ages 0-6
- Videos are segmented into 5-minute episodes to accommodate a young child’s attention span
- Teaches your child 360+ words and phrases
- Keeps your child fully engaged as they learn a second language with Little Pim
- Kids respond enthusiastically to Little Pim’s combination of animated and live-action videos
- Simple sentences are broken down into easy-to-understand parts and are reinforced through repetition by native speakers
- No Foreign Language Background Needed (companion guides and scripts available at littlepim.com)
"Little Pim is entertaining, engaging and funny, all while teaching children a second language. What more could a parent ask for? Atticus loves the animations of Little Pim and often asks to watch them again and again. He loves to yell the words he knows at the screen as they are spoken. I know Little Pim is working when Atti points to an object he knows and calls out its name in French.”– Atticus' mom, Syma
“The total immersion approach used in the series is unlike any other language program available for children. The words and phrases taught through Little Pim are perfect. The music is light and unobtrusive, and the mix of bright animation and real people seems to captivate her in a way that I haven’t seen with any other language programs.” – Violetta's mom, Isabella
“It’s important that my child grows up bilingual. With the app, you can take these fun, entertaining videos anywhere.” – Maximo's mom
“The Little Pim series is one of the more professionally constructed and executed approaches to the total immersion method of language instruction.” – Ann Welton, Helen B. Stafford Elementary
Inspired by her own bilingual childhood, our founder Julia Pimsleur (daughter of Dr. Paul Pimsleur, who created the Pimsleur Method), wanted to give her young son the same opportunity to learn a foreign language.
When she discovered that there were no high quality education materials for teaching toddlers a foreign language, she set out to create them herself. She was uniquely qualified given her background as a filmmaker, language teacher & mother.
Pimsleur sought to create a program that would delight and teach young children a foreign language at the same time. Working with leading neuroscientist Dr. April Benasich, educators and native language experts, she spent several years developing the program.
Little Pim’s program supports foreign language learning which multiple studies have shown improves memory and analytic abilities and strengthens problem solving skills. The program helps children acquire a new vocabulary and a near-native accent.
Ready to start learning? Download the app to start your free trial!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Little Pim Video on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://littlepim1.vhx.tv/tos
- Added support for certain content displays
- Fixed an issue affecting DRM playback over AirPlay
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mandarin & Spanish Sets
February 2014, I purchased complete sets of Spanish (Volumes 1 & 2) and Mandarin (Volume 1) for my daughter’s iPad. The device no longer works. Fortunately, I still had email receipts. After chatting with Mabelle in Customer Service, in a matter of minutes, I was sent links with access to all of the courses initially purchased. Works perfect with the iOS App. Totally recommend Little Pim to everyone! Excellent customer service!!!
Excellent language app for kids! Thanks
Won’t auto play next video
Even if you set auto play next video in the settings, it will not start the next video from the offline library.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Little Pim Corporation
- 84.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Little Pim Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Little Pim Subscription $9.99
- Little Pim Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.