Create amazing tiny planet in an instant using “Little Planet” app, turns your existing 360° panoramic photographs into “Sphere Panorama (Stereo-graphic Projection)”, it’s easy and fun.Take your travel, landscape, people, panoramas, drone, long exposure, go pro photos and more to another level! Impress your friends in a second.
Little Planet are Stereographic projection that bends your photo or moving video into a sphere creating a Little Planet. You can also adjust your iDevice position to Inverted stereographic projection that warps your photo taking it deep inside a Rabbit Hole.
Little Planet are stereographic projections that normally take hours to make in Photoshop or After Effects. With Little Planet Photos and Videos it only takes a single tap and a few seconds!
Little Planet give you a brand new perspective on your photos plus eye-catching and lots of fun to make. Save time - no need for the expensive, complicated professional software.
- Instant transform, no processing waiting time.
- Full resolution support.
- Easier to use than desktop applications and more features too.
- Create your own stereographic projection for video too.
- Ideal for landscape panoramic photos, but supports other types.
- Intuitive user interface makes it easy and fun to use.
- Automatic save photo or video to your camera roll.
- Share your Tiny Planet Photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp.
We know you will be so amazed that you will want to share your photos with your family and friends! Tiny planet effect can be called, rabbit hole, wee planets, little world, Little planet, tiny world, mini world, small world, small world effect or circular worlds.
Make your own mini worlds!
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Update for Newest Devices
- Minor UI Update
Ratings and Reviews
Misleading. NOT the original
If you are looking for an app to edit 2:1 equilateral 360images, do NOT buy this app. Description should clearly state that this is not for editing 360photos. This is for people who don’t have a 360camera and want to create photos that resemble that style of photo. Save your money... unlike me.
Cant import photos.
It just swirls photo.
I can't even upload an existing photo!
The developer, Nitrio, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tan Chia Ling
- 25.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Nitrio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.