Created by a mom with the goal of providing high quality educational content for children, Little Robot Shapes and Colors includes eight kids learning games focused on shape and color matching.
Learning to categorize and sort different shapes and colors is a key milestone in children's early learning. Sorting games allow children to practice this foundational skill and prepares them for learning more advanced symbol recognition including letters and numbers.
In eight beautifully designed mini games, children have the opportunity to build adorable robots by helping to match each robot with its missing parts. Robot parts come in all different shapes and colors allowing children to practice their shape and color categorization skills. Your toddler or preschool age child will love to watch the robots jump for joy, blast off into space, or fly through the air after completing each level.
With eight mini games to choose from, Little Robot Shapes and Colors covers nine shapes as well as the seven primary and secondary colors on the color wheel. The shapes include circle, square, triangle, hexagon, pentagon, star, trapezoid, and rhombus. The colors include the primary colors red, yellow, and blue, and the secondary colors green, purple, and orange as well as pink.
A detailed description of each educational mini game is below:
1. Blue Bot Shape Factory: Help nine blue robots find the missing parts for their tummies in this fun robot shape factory. This educational puzzle game has three levels and includes all nine basic shapes listed above.
2. Rainbow Bot Space Station: Spinning through outer space, these rainbow robots need help finding the circular parts for their tummies. This educational game focuses on color matching and includes all eight primary and secondary colors.
3. Baby Bot Spaceship Launch: Help nine baby robots get into their spaceships so they can blast off and fly through outer space. Learn colors in this educational game while watching these cute baby robots take a trip to the stars.
4. Baby Bot Space Capsules: Help twelve baby robots get into the right space capsules so they can fly through outer space in this colorful space factory puzzle game.
5. Baby Bot Rainbow Satellites: Help nine baby robots take a ride on a satellite and blast into orbit. Learn to sort colors by matching each baby robot with a satellite of the same color.
6. Rainbow Bot Flying Saucers: Nine robots need help to fix their broken flying saucers. Drag the matching parts to the flying saucers by matching both shape and color.
7. Rainbow Bot Factory: Twenty-one robots need help finding the missing parts for their tummies. With a full rainbow on each of the three levels, this mini game requires players to select from primary and secondary colors to help robots find their missing parts.
8. Yellow Robot Planet: Eight yellow robots whirl through space on a rotating planet. Help each robot find its missing tummy part by matching the correct yellow shape to the correct yellow robot. The rotating planet adds extra challenge.
We hope you enjoy our game!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for kiddos on the go
This game is perfect for entertaining my 3.5 year old while we are traveling, on the go, etc. He is learning which makes me so happy while also being perfectly diverted from whatever part of our journey he would otherwise find to be interminable.
My 2.5 and 4.5 year olds both love this game. It helps kids learn colors and shapes, but it’s also just visually appealing and involves cute robots, which makes it all the more fun for them. Recommended!
Perfect app for toddlers!
My daughter loves this game! The shape and color matching is a great mix of learning and fun. She also loves the friendly-looking little robots and the celebration fireworks at the end of each level :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.