"An excellent game to sharpen those young minds!" Kimberly Starr - Kindergarten Teacher
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Who is this for?
Little Solver Preschool Logic is a game that is ideal for kids ages of all ages.
WHY TEACHERS LOVE IT
Little Solver is a fun and exciting game to help kids sharpen their minds by developing critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills. While matrix analogies are nothing more than a comparison that points out relationships between things that are different, cognitively for kids it plays a significant role in developing analytical reasoning, problem solving, perception, and spatial relational skills.
Logic games such as theses matrix analogies are also frequently seen on placement tests. Whether you believe in them or not, standardized tests are part of almost every kids life starting as early as 3 years of age. Fortunately, with Little Solver mastering logic puzzles is fun and exciting.
This application will help your kids dramatically improve their analytical reasoning skills and give them the confidence to breeze through any test that includes logic puzzles and analogies.
Forget spending hundreds of dollars on expensive test preparation materials or tutors. This app uses a proven methodology and delivers results at a fraction of the costs.
● Includes hundreds of logic puzzles and analogies
● The logic puzzles are divided into 12 unique levels so you can focus on developing specific skills at a time
● Tested with mothers, teachers, kids, and toddlers
● Designed for ease of use even for little kids
● Each analogy was carefully chosen and created to teach analytical reasoning skills
● Little Solver turns what could be a tedious activity into a fun and exciting game
● Includes over 600+ tiles that were individually created
● Logic puzzles are broken into 12 levels so you can help your child master one skill at a time
● Detailed performance tracking - after each game enables you to find out exactly how your child did per level. You can also see the all time player stats
● Fun animations and sound effects keep kids engaged
● Little Solver make learning fun. The player starts with three hearts and have to answer questions correctly to stay in the game
● Supports 4 unique learning modes
1) Random game mode - see a random question each time
2) Continuous game mode - advance one level after 2 correct answers
3) Answer all game mode - In this game mode the player has to answer all questions correctly. This way the application focuses automatically on the players weaknesses so that they can develop the core skills they are lacking
4) See all game mode - In this game mode you see each question once. This mode is ideal to assess the players current skill level to identify which level needs the most reinforcement
● This app is FULLY customizable - you can record everything in your own voice!
● Playable both in portrait and landscape mode
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
● Multi-language support. You can update all critical audio files so that you child can play the game regardless of their native language
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good ability to personalize.
I love the options in this app. You have a lot of control. The only thing that I don't like is that if you swipe the "card" in the general direction of the target drop spot, it will automatically go to the correct location. I wish it was a little choosier about forcing the card to be placed on the drop spot rather than "sucking it in". I feel like lucky guesses are being rewarded. I was using this app with students with severe autism and they need to have clear choices, responses, and feedback. It was tough to know if they were really choosing the answer or if the app was doing it for them. Better for early learners or typical children.
Great with a couple limitations
Initially great, but then a few glitches. Wonderful for compare/contrast and visual analogies. One time two of the four answer options were identical and I was marked incorrect for the first one but correct for the second. Also initially there was a variety of analogy types-- size, function, etc., but after playing awhile it got stuck endlessly on color analogies. I loved the initial variety and creativity at the initial presentations. Also there were repeated practice opportunities after a missed concept.
Fun app for kids to develop logical thinking
Although the app is fun, it can be a challenge for younger kids. It helps that you can chose the appropriate analogies to match the child level of development.
You should be prepared to explain to your child why certain answer is correct and others are not. An explanation will help the child understand the analogy better when the child is confused by it. Maybe this should be built into the app.
The player stats is only for one user. If you have more than one child, the stats will no work well.
There are four choices to choose from for the correct answer. I think this number should be adjustable to match the level of challenge for the child.
Overall the app is great for an initial release. My kids and I like playing with it very much. I hope that it will continue to improve over time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.