"Amazing! I immediately upgraded to the paid version. Totally worth it."
The only FULLY customizable app of its kind!
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Little Speller is an exciting interactive game that helps your child rapidly learn to read, write, and spell words all with just the touch of their finger. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first letters around the page. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
Amazing! by 3n2yrs"I have never seen an app so customizable. I love the options it gives parents relating to audio, word length, and hints. I love that I can add my own words and audio prompts, and pictures. This will allow me to help my children learn to spell their names and other words we frequently use in our house. I also like the pictures that have already been provided."
Awesome! by Maddie TAJ
"Love the fact that you can add your own card and voice. All the other apps in series are also wonderful and worth checking out."
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Add your own items - take pictures of your child so he / she can learn to spell their own name! :-)
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
• Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kid does not enjoy
• Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
• Add new letters - you can even add new letters that are unique to your language to make this app work in any language
• You can even customize all of the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
EASY TO CUSTOMIZE
• Sound - you can turn the sound on or off
• Audio hints - if you want to learn just by sight, you can turn the audio hints off
• Visual hints - if you want to learn just by sound, you can hide the images
• Letter hints - if you don't want to show the letter hints in the destination tiles, you can turn them off
• Word oder - you can go from A to Z or in random order
• Letter order - you can go in any order or require that words are spelled from left to right
• Letter case - uppercase, lowercase, and capitalized spelling is supported
• Longest word - you decide the desired word length
• Create new spelling lists - want to help your little one with a specific set of words? No problem, just create a new list of words.
• Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own photos
• Customize letters - you can change the recorded voice for each of the letters
• Customize success sounds - can even customize the success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for free, could use some tweaks though
I got this for my 7 year old to study for his spelling tests. There are so few apps that you can customize with your own words(I have only found two!) I think it would do better with my younger son, and it never 'completes' a list, it just keeps going. Also u have to go into settings to turn on or off the lists of words you want to use, it would be easier if it had the list options on the main menu. But for now it seems to interest them.
This app is perfect for beginners, who are learning letters and letter sounds. It helps kids form simple words.
Should be okay but so bad
It should be an easy app, but they screwed it up so bad. The main issue is that no matter what letter you pick up first it will say the first letter of the word. For example in the word Car if you pick up the R it will always say C. So pretty useless
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 15.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.