Little Stars for Little Wars 2 is a simple Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game!
You have a simple goal: move through the neutral star systems and capture all enemy systems.
You will lose yourself in fun levels, ranging from amusing to mind-challenging!
The galaxy has plunged into chaos and little wars have broken out along the border. Fleets are standing by for you to take control of the battlefield. Form your strategy, conquer enemy systems, and claim victory for your forces!
Little Stars for Little Wars 2 features:
- 162 levels! “Deep Cosmos” and “A Song of Quasars” are available now!
- Waypoints: create waypoints for quick and easy control over the battlefield. (touch and drag)
- Upgrades: specialize your star systems to fortify their defensive capabilities, or, advance their ship production.
- Multi language support. English, Russian, German and more to come
- Beautiful and atmospheric electronic soundtrack by Trevor Golas
- Multitouch: pinch to zoom, tap to control
- High replayability: Time and efficiency challenges for each level!
- Control the game speed by swiping on the bottom of the screen
- Leaderboards to enjoy the game with your friends
- Many achievements to get
Gameplay Video: http://youtu.be/wQ_znGCET-M
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not optimized for iPhone X well enough.
Although there are options hidden behind the notch on the iPhone X the game plays really well. With some GUI optimization this would be a 5 Star game for me.
Great game, really great. Can’t put it down. Played original years ago but this is better. Having a virtually infinite number of levels is amazing. Two small issues: I’d like to be able to reset my progress, and the game needs to be optimized for notch iPhones. Other than those, this is an exceptionally good game. Keep the updates coming please! :)
Buying the game is more like buying a preview of a game
The games awesome don’t get me wrong but is 2 dollars for the game you get one map after you finish that map every other map is 2 dollars, trust me the map goes by so fast that you want to move onto to the next one, only to find out that it cost even more money for more maps the first buy/to buy the game, seems more of a preview that you bought of a game then a actual game you bought, there actually other game like this out their, this ones not worth it, I want my money back.
- stefanXO Limited
- 75 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Space Mages c/o stefanXO Limited, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $4.99
- Deep Cosmos $1.99
- Special Offer 2 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.