Fed is best. We want to help you nourish your baby, your way.
littlefeed is a feeding tracker for your little one, designed by new parents for new parents.
• Record breastfeeding, bottlefeeding, or pumping times, including which side you used and how much you fed or pumped.
• Intuitively designed for one-handed use.
• Track on either your iPhone or Apple Watch - littlefeed will automatically transfer events between them.
• Apple Watch users: view your last feeding right on your watch face without opening the app.
• Hands-free with Siri: set up a command like "hey Siri, breastfeed left" and Siri will automatically log the event.
• Sync with your partner to keep a complete log of your events - privately. No servers or accounts required.
littlefeed has been a labor of love. My wife and I use it every day, so we've battle-tested this app for over five months. We hope it will prove as useful for other parents as it has been for us.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use
App is great for simple tracking of your baby and feedings. However, naps would be a great addition. I would update to five stars if they added napping.
Siri Shortcut Issue
So the app is great minus TWO problems. 1. You can’t edit an event once recorded. 2. Siri Shortcuts do not record or repeat Feeding amounts. If I create an event and add the fluid ounce and then create a shortcut from that event, then the Siri shortcut should record it the same, auto documenting the same fluid ounce. However, should there be a mistake, I should be able to have the ability to edit a recorded event. Basically check out the Madela app and clone what you can in your beautiful UI and add shortcuts!! Make this update and you have me fully as a trusted user!! — A dad trying to do parenting right. Lol.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for the feedback! Editing is something I want to add in the future; I just want to make sure that sync will still work well for it. That’s a good thought about Siri shortcuts that I’ll keep in mind; my thinking was that since I can’t have Siri ask you for an amount, it would be better to leave amounts out entirely and hope iOS 13 supports Siri asking for values. But I could see it your way as well, where you can just have a specific amount associated with a shortcut.
- Jason Ji
- 38 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Jason Ji
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.