Your family’s story matters. We totally get it. Your memories are as good as lost when they’re scattered across your devices, emails and texts, social media accounts and hard drives … it's impossible to keep track of them! Relief is here. Parenthood gets easier when you keep all your memories with LittleHoots. Our Creation Engine will help capture fleeting moments designing quotes, conversations and stories for you. Keep those funny, wise and witty memories in the same place as your favorite photos and videos. Invite the important people in your life to help capture the story of childhood as it happens. Keeping all your memories safely organized with us means ordering books & gifts can be done in minutes.
The free version of LittleHoots includes a trial for the creation of up to 3 memories, absolutely free. For additional features including unlimited memory creation, users can subscribe to LittleHoots Premium. See below for more details.
What's included in the LittleHoots Premium subscription?
• You will have access to all design packs.
• You will have unlimited memory creation
• You will be able to invite an unlimited amount of people to view your memories.
• You will have safe and secure backup for all of your memories.
• You can request a high-resolution download of all your memories for printing or other needs.
Terms of the LittleHoots Premium app subscription:
• LittleHoots Premium has two different subscription plans based on your desired billing period: monthly or annual. The monthly plan is $5.99 per month, and the annual plan is $35.99 per year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. For the monthly plan, this will be $5.99 for the next period. For the annual plan, this will be $35.99 for the next period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription to LittleHoots Premium.
For additional information, please visit our:
LittleHoots is switching to a premium model to better serve our customers!
You can read more at https://loom.littlehoots.com/blog.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but extremely limited canvas options
I really like the idea and functionality of the App: how easy it is to enter something, how I can keep my kids’ quotes totally private or share them with a group or everyone, how I can save to my Photos. However, the designs to display the quotes are REALLY limited. Even the options for purchase are very limited. You can only buy specific themed design packages, currently only: “birthday” “bedtime” “love” and “turn the page”. How about playground, beach, travel, park, pets, toys, bath, food, etc, etc, etc. But, honestly, even the four available aren’t that exciting. They are in muted colors, with very restrictive organization formats, and only have a couple of font color options. Why can’t I at least use a picture as background for a conversation (just for a quote, and only if you purchase that package)?
I wish I could choose a blank canvas in all colors, font in all colors, a picture in any size or shape, and maybe a variety of themed stickers to add.
I print them to add to my kids’ photo albums but hey all look alike. I am debating whether to just create my own from scratch in a photo collage App instead.
Please fix this app!
I absolutely love Little hoots but lately every time I try to use it, something goes wrong. Today, after taking an unusually long time for the app to load, I tried to design a memory but it wouldn't advance to the last screen where I can enter additional information about the memory to show up below it. Instead, it would automatically save the memory when I pressed “use this design” only it wouldn’t actually save because it completely disappeared. I tried three times with the same result.
I also can’t edit a memory at all. I tried to do this several times and nothing happens. Please fix!!
Update was a heartbreaker
I’m more broken hearted about the new switch than should be reasonable for a relationship between a mom and an app. The original app was one of my favorites. I LOVED it. I happily bought add-on design packs and wished a fellow momtrepreneur all the success in a very genius and meaningful idea to help save precious memories. The update a few years back was disappointing at best and uber frustrating at worst. Gone was the ability to edit nearly anything and “customize” was laughable as you were pigeonholed into very few options. But I hung in there, and waited for the bugs to clear and hoped it would return to a more user friendly and fun format like before. I was still waiting when the news came about the subscription. I’m confident I would have paid a one time fee if that would have meant restoring the app to its former glory. But I cannot justify such a huge jump in cost to use something so flawed and currently I do not trust promises of a better experience when I’ve waited years for one. And it seems so silly to be so sad. But I am. I really wanted this to work out, but I think this is the end. 💔
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LittleHootz LLC
- 43.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 LittleHoots LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Chick Event
- Fall Fun
- Little Hoots Holiday pack
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.