Hi! I’m Liv! I’m here to help you during all stages of parenthood! I have plenty of information that is all designed by medical professionals to help Hoosiers have a healthy pregnancy. It is my mission to provide support and give information to all Hoosiers that are in any stage of parenthood. Through a library of resources and features, I can help educate, support and guide all app users through the journey of parenthood. You will find a due date calculator, signs of pregnancy, how-to videos and more! My focus is to educate all of you and reduce any barriers you may have to the best care for you and your baby. And don’t worry, everything is kept between us!
- *NEW* Interactive child care finder
- Monthly baby development milestones
- Ask questions via SMS texting
- Week-by-Week pregnancy updates
- “Ask Liv” feature for getting answers not addressed in the app
- Searchable library filled with hundreds of articles
- Due date and baby weight calculators
- Interactive calendar with local events
- Numerous checklists to keep you accountable
- Push notifications with helpful tips
- Continue with Apple Login
- New Look and Feel
- Resource Map URLs
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Indiana Office of Technology
- 107.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Indiana State Department of Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.