Stream videos to YouTube from your iPhone!
-rning to what you are and are not allowed to stream.
- Using this app does not mean you can for instance Anyone with a YouTube channel can create a live video event to share with the world.
- The hard part (until now!) was getting the actual video streaming up and running.
------- How to work-------
- Download app Live Now
- Go to Youtube dashboard https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard, scroll down and copy "stream name/key".
- Open Live Now app -> Tap to icon setting, input "Stream name/key".
- Tap on button video record, wait for some second, open your link * (maybe need to refresh to view).
* You can find your link on dashboard like http://www.youtube.com/user/[user_name]/live
- Please respect the YouTube rules concebroadcast concerts of your favorite bands without permission.
- Image quality is highly dependent on the available bandwidth of the connection you use.
- This is a free app, unlimited streaming.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Aishvarya Sadasivam
- 15.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Aishvarya Sadasivam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.