Live Expenses 4+
Money manager and cash flow
Bonazzi S.r.l. con Socio unico
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Easy, fast and intuitive application for iPhone / iPod touch and iPad to track your expenses.
- You are far from your company and you want to track your expenses ... or simply inform your company how are you spending the money... you can email you receips… so you don’t have to wait your return to deliver them. With LIVE EXPENSES you can do it!
- You want to manage a budget and keep track of all the flows (day by day or month by month). With LIVE EXPENSES you can do it!
- You want to manage inputs and outputs for each Project and store the documents of each operation. With LIVE EXPENSES you can do it!
Using a simple “user interface” you can add your inputs (for ex. your expense budget) and outputs (hotels, restaurants, car rental, etc. ...).
Each movement (in or out) can be related to:
- A project: you can create new projects to connect with your inputs and outputs;
- A picture of your receipt / invoice / bill / document. In this way, the company will have a printout while the are waiting you deliver the original document;
- A currency: use foreign currencies and the exchange rates;
- A type of expense/income: you can specify the type of input or output, such as restaurant, taxi, train, plane, etc...;
- A type of payment: such as cash, credit cards, etc...;
And finally, email eveything in HTML format and/or CSV (Microsoft Excel © compatible and all common spreadsheets) with all the pictures(documents) taken attached to your email.
Easy, fast and intuitive... With LIVE EXPENSES you can do it!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to use
I LOVE this app for tracking my business income and expenses. It's so user-friendly and easy to set up! I was able to start using it right away. The interface is so intuitive and easy to use.
I love the photo feature (storing images of my receipts) — in fact, I chose to finally find an app like this after a pipe burst in our basement last month that SOAKED all the tax receipts from past years.
Now, I feel lighter, freer, more organized.... And the fact that I can email a spreadsheet to myself every month (or as often as I choose) and that the spreadsheet comes with attached receipt photos, all well-organized... Is the most amazing thing I can imagine. Keeping track of my business receipts is a dream now! Sounds weeeeeird but it's true! ;)
Simple and solid but a few shortcomings
If you want a very simple and quick way to track expenses and/or a budget, this app is more than capable. The flow of procedures is intuitive and features are logically organized. The interface is nicely designed and surprisingly pleasant to use. The app suffers from a few weaknesses however and depending on your needs, these may or may not be deal breakers. First and foremost is the lack of any type of charting. There are no options to generate pie charts or trends analysis. These are very useful tools if you're trying to maintain a certain daily budget (e.g. when you're on a family vacation and need to be sure you have enough money available over the course of time). The other shortcoming in my opinion is the rather weak photo tools. No crop or zoom options are available and the default photo "window" moves unexpectedly sometimes requiring multiple retakes to get the entire receipt. This is more annoying than anything but it does waste valuable time and storage space. Many apps have features that auto-detect the edges of receipts and I hope the developers take this suggestion seriously and make future improvements. Overall, this is a simple and solid choice to grab on to in a turbulent sea of overly complex apps.
Good if it keeps working.
My experience is that apps like this tend to stop working properly after sometime. This one seems to be working just fine, even if I do have the free app. I would say that it would be nice to know the price of an upgrade which it does not tell you if you try to upgrade. It does exactly what I need to do witches track every penny that I spend in my personal account. I am Magine the upgrade would be worth having if I were tracking multiple accounts. Anyway, it is a great app if it doesn't delete all my information at some point. I have no reason to think that it will except that most of them do.
The developer, Bonazzi S.r.l. con Socio unico, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bonazzi S.r.l.
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Bonazzi SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-project feature $0.99
- Multi-currency feature $1.99
- CSV email attachment $2.99
- Accounting field enable $3.99