YouTube Live streaming
YouTube live stream for iPhone. YouTube Live enables live streaming for your account with Live Events- for YouTube livestream.
Live stream: HD stream quality up-to 1080p (limited to 720p).
Live streaming app for YouTube Live Events. Live for YouTube enables live broadcasting for your iPhone to YouTube, the largest video network in the world.
Live streaming apps e.g. Live Streaming Facebook, Live for YouTube and Cameleon Live are available free, for all your devices.
Stream live videos to YouTube from your iPhone. The best broadcaster software for macOS now available on your iPhone. With Live for YouTube, live broadcasting to YouTube Live Events is as easy as one tap.
Live stream: Live Broadcast from virtually any device to large audiences like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or YouTube. For more info, visit www.cameleon.live
YouTube Live streaming app: stream live video to YouTube from your iOS device with Live for YouTube: HD stream quality up-to 1080p (limited to 720p). One click to enable YouTube Live for your account and Live for YouTube connects you to the world through live video streaming.
Check out the live streaming apps for your laptop, desktop computer and IP cameras at http://cameleon.live
Ready for YouTube Connect? Download our latest YouTube live streaming app, post any live video and reach millions on YouTube, the biggest video network in the world.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Filters, Emoji and Animoji-like Face Filters (Live Masks) enabled in Free app
• Emoji & Filters can be turned off
• RTMP live streaming now works with VLC, Periscope, Weibo, Livestream, Nginx, Ustream, Pandora TV, Afreeca.tv, JwPlayer, Red5, Brightcove, Wowza, Dacast, Adobe Media Server, Cameleon and many other RTMP servers that require authentication
• Zoom before and during live broadcast
• Tap to Focus before and during live broadcast
• Press to Focus (use long press)
• Mute/Unmute Audio
• Advanced Settings (resolution, bitrate, frame rate, latency, audio/video settings)
• Enhanced Auto Configuration (adaptive bitrate, resolution, etc.)
• Low latency enabled for YouTube Live
• Faster and smoother QoS bitrate update
• enhanced livestream consistency and overall video quality
• auto-flip camera when Filters (AR) is turned On
• removed initial sign-in, removed alerts and re-authentication, fast switching between social networks, app starts with live streaming screen
• upstream quality checks
• automatic livestream resolution selection and adaptive bitrate
• select livestream resolution with adaptive bitrate
• live broadcast quality and status messages
• Wi-Fi / 4G LTE connection quality and status messages
• changed Enable YouTube Live
• swipe down/up to show/hide Live Effects
• "Do not tilt" warning for AR enabled live broadcasts
• re-enabled AR (Pro)
• enableYouTubeLive gets more feedback and support
• make app “less crowded” after first install
• start live streaming with AR off by default
• fixed: no audio when AR is turned on
• fixed: AR effects / filters restricted to iPhone 6 +
• fixed: landscape mode disabled for AR
• fixed: “Enable YouTube Live“ doesn't work
• fixed: app crashes with YouTube Live enabled
• fixed: app crashes if YouTube live is not enabled
• fixed: stream isn't closed while live streaming on YouTube
• fixed: videos on YouTube are not saved
• fixed: YouTube channel selection inconsistent
• fixed: delay in loading video list when switching between networks
• fixed: video list scrolling issue
• fixed: app crashes when switching YouTube Channels
• fixed: most iPad related issues
• fixed: allow disabling video list animation
• fixed: video views and description, data missing
• removed: automatically save broadcasts to iPhone
• removed: support for 1080p is temporary unavailable
• removed: Instant Live from Profile
• fixed: unable to log out of Google
• fixed: animations wrongly placed
• fixed: if title is too long, livestream won't start
• fixed: icons upside down
• fixed: can't Sign Out
• fixed: video list crash when scrolling
• fixed: cannot sign-in with YouTube (Google)
• fixed API bug: can't login with Google
• fixed: livestream freezing on end broadcast
• fixed: app crashes at login
• fixed: blank screen after sign-in
• updated: Русский (Russian) language
• updated: 中文 (Chinese) language
• updated: UI for AR FX switcher
• updated: Portrait / Landscape rotation
• updated: Augmented reality (AR) package fixes
• updated: switching front / back camera
• updated: all libraries for added stability, speed and functionality, AR
• several changes and enhancements in UI
• other fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
It looks super good I think it will work but whenever I hit record a thing comes up that says error
Most likley a scam
I ONLY MADE THIS 5 STARS SO YOU COULD SEE IT. Seemed very sketchy and it didnt look right. The record button and stats just seemed to be a loop or pictures, and google had blocked the app because it was trying access personal information. Most likely a scam.
DO NOT USE
I made it 5 stars so this review would show up. I TRIED TO LIVE AND GOOGLE BLOCKED SAYING IT WAS TRYING TO ACESS MY PRIVATE INFO. The app is even more suspicious when it doesn’t show how it handles private info. This means we don’t know if there is a chance our info can be leaked or our account hacked! PLEASE DO NOT USE.
The developer, Yatko, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- YATKO LLC
- 144.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Yatko, Kalman Venczel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.