Live Home 3D Pro is the most intuitive and feature packed home design app suitable for homeowners and professional designers, a successor of Live Interior 3D. Besides offering advanced home design tools, Pro edition provides superior export quality and Elevation View mode.
• Create detailed 2D floor plans.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
• Unlimited floor levels. (Pro edition only)
• A collection of in-depth video tutorials.
• Built-in Help Assistant and free, quick tech support service.
• Project Gallery with house projects and sample rooms.
• Native Support for Live Interior 3D Projects.
Floor Plan Tools
• Draw complete rooms using Room tool.
• Use Arc and Straight Wall tools for drawing walls.
• Elevation view. (Pro edition only)
• ‘Auto outline’ vector-based 2D representation for furniture.
• View real-time measurements for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Select the necessary measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc).
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Adjust the lighting, add and move objects, apply materials, and more right in 3D.
• All changes, made in 3D or 2D, are rendered in 3D in real time.
• Walk through your 3D interior.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection. (Pro edition only)
• Set multiple cameras to see the house from different point of views.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true Geo position, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout your project to get realistic lighting scene.
• Light editor helps to add a light source to an imported objects. (Pro edition only)
• Create corner windows and complex openings using the program advanced technology.
• Level of details tool allows to optimize 3D object and speed up the project.
• Professional Shadow Map technique makes shadows look soft and natural.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models.
• Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse™ (previously Google 3D Warehouse™).
• Edit furniture in SketchUp. (Pro edition only)
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Drag and drop any image from the Finder to apply it to any surface as custom material.
• Advanced material editor. (Pro edition only)
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
• Import objects in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats by simply dragging and dropping them into your project.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more. (Pro edition only)
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 customizable roof templates.
• Custom shaped roofs. (Pro edition only)
• Add custom segments to fully customize your roof.
• 16 customizable dormers.
Export and Share the Result
• Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP (up to 16000 x 16000).
• Render a realistic video walkthrough (up to Ultra HD).
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• Quickly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
• Export the entire project or selected objects to COLLADA, Trimble SketchUp™, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• Export to 3DS, FBX, USDZ and OBJ formats. (Pro edition only)
• iCloud support.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The BEST - For Pro's and beginners.
This app can help you achieve any design you could possibly imagine, very good for those who want to build their dream house and would like to scale every inch and centimeter before they start building or decorating. This app most certainly helps you to visualize things before you make decisions, it also has access to a huge online community of 3D models, anything you can imagine is there, From Miele fridges to the latest Apple computers, to designer furniture, no name and famous brands alike, all in their exact size with the possibility of resizing if you want. So the possibilities are endless, and this is definitely for beginners and even the computer illiterate but even for the Pro's, if you can use Microsoft Excel or Word, then you can easily use this app too.
And the good news is that this app will be available on all iOS devices (iPad and iPhone) this year 2018, so all your designs will be cloud synced across all your devices. There simply is no competition and this app is fun to use, if you planning to build your dream house, then you can play on this app like its an advance version of the Sims (without the simulations of course)
My thanks to Live Home 3D team, please charge me lots of dollars for the iOS app, as long as you never make it a subscription service.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind appreciation. The Live Home team have been working days and nights to make iOS release happen and voila! We've launched the app on 23 rd of October! Don’t forget to make use of the launch discount, which reduces the price for the Pro edition to $19.99 USD (usually it is $39.99).
There's no subscription - you can purchase the app from the App Store and get it to your Purchased History. There is a free app with the ability to enhance it to Standard or Pro functionality with in-app purchases or the Pro app to get all the Pro functionality straightaway. You can download it onto your iPhone and iPad and be able to utilize the ARKit 2 and iOS 12 to have the most reality-close look on the house in real environment with the help of Augmented Reality and even share your design to be able to see it on different devices.
Thank you for using our apps! Stay tuned, as we've got lots of ideas.
It’s a so-so product
This is not the most user-friendly app for home design, though it sure beats AutoCad. For example, I was working on a project where the ceiling was three different heights throughout an apartment. I could not figure out how to change it within a single room. Another thing that really bothers me is that the doors and windows - and everything else they’ve got int heir library - is not a standard North Ameican design. No 6 over 6 windows? No peneled doors? Plus, their furniture is just plain odd. They SERIOUSLY need to step up their game in this department.
You can go to a library and download things you need, but even then they’re not things that you can necesarily scale for your room. I had to ask them how to put the window on the wall and not on the floor.
Just a few tweaks and this would be great. The furniture is basically useless. So are the kitchen cabinets.
Developer Response ,
Dear Jennifer. Thank you for the feedback. You may create the room with a different wall height by adding a story above it and removing a ceiling between those two floors using the Ceiling Opening tool in 2D.
We did not add too much items to the program Library as we have a direct integration with the Trimble 3D Warehouse. There are literally thousands of free 3D models there.
There is no need to import a door or window model and create an opening for it. You may use the Type & Representation dialog to assign them the appropriate model type in 3D. In this way the door or window will get an opening automatically.
We recommend you to check the program video tutorials at: https://www.livehome3d.com/mac/live-home-3d#tutorials Hope this will change your vision of our program.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any questions.
Belight Software Support
I have just drawn 2 plans with this software after using a couple of others. Its quick and easy to use and easy to add dimentions were needed. Its great to be able to change sizes of all 3d objects. I am more interested in materials and costs than how pretty it looks so having a material break down from the design would be great. The large selection of 3d obects is awesome but maybe too many. Takes a bit to scroll though. The walk around controls take a little getting use to, but mostly because Im use to other programs. Havent figures out an easy way to do a #d look down on the plan and a wireframe 3d mode and framing mode would be so cool.
This is a top easy to use, powerful design software that I would recommend to anyone to try. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for the feedback. 1) You do not need to scroll down the whole category of objects to find the necessary one - the library has a search field where you can type the name of the object or material and it will appear instantly. 2) There are several ways to control the view: a) by activating the Look Around instrument in 3D view (its in the toolbar); b) using the keyboards (WASD are used for moving, EC control the movement up and down, while QZ control the camera tilt); c) control the camera view using the 3D Walk Control (its side controls allow to tilt the camera and control its height). 3) To enter the wireframe mode press Cmd-Shift-Alt-W combination of keys on a keyboard. Press them again to get back.
Feel free to contact us in case you will have any questions.
BeLight Software Support
- Belight Software, ltd
- 309.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Belight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Extras 1: Additional Materials $9.99
- Extras 2 - Additional Plants $9.99
- Scandinavian Furniture $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.