Live Player is a professional streaming media player for your smartphone.
- Live Player will play most popular streaming protocols, including: http, https, hls, mms, ums, rtmp, rtmfp, mpeg-dash...
- Live Player supports variety of media codec, including: H264, AAC, MP3, WMV, WMA, OGG, VP8, VP9....
- Live Player supports a lot for media format, including: MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG....
- Hardware accelerated H264/H265/HEVC decoding
- ChromeCast and AirPlay support
- Stream to Samsung and LG TV with AirPlay enabled.
Live Player has the following subscription plans:
- Live Player Pro 3 Months Plan: $4.99/3 months.
- Live Player Pro 6 Months Plan: $7.99/6 months. Save 20% !
And a special deal:
- Live Player Pro Forever: $14.99/Lifetime. Onetime payment.
With Live Player Pro, you will receve ad free experience and access to native AirPlay and Chromecast features.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Compatible with iOS 14 and iPhone 12 series.
- Support MPEG-DASH protocol
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bang for Your Buck
At $15 for a lifetime subscription you really can’t complain. I use it mostly for soccer/futbol matches and while it may buffer here or there or need the occasional restart it’s worth it for the price. Most other more reliable streaming services cost 2-3 times as much, per month, and won’t have all the games, whereas this does. So as I said, for the one time price of $15 it’s worth the very minor inconveniences.
Can't remove the pop-up that says "Loging in..." and not to mention it never logs me in. Worst of all is that I paid for the pro version yet can't really use the app. The search button doesn't actually open the search option. I have to slide from the right side to make it appear and same goes for the menu on the left side. None of the on screen buttons work while the message is on the screen which I cannot remove. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still can't sign into my account. Pretty annoying that I've decided to put money into the app only to be let down.
Very good but keep crashing
This app is amazing with high video quality too but since last few months its not getting connected properly to live stream, keep coming message like “ unable to connect to streaming network”
If they fix this, this is best app to watch any channel, please fix this problem
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nguyen Quang Chien
- 99.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 MDC MEDIA
- In-App Purchases
- Live Player Pro $4.99
- Live Player Pro 6 Months Plan $7.99
- Live Player Pro 3 Months Plan $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.