Live Stream to Facebook, YouTube and RTMP servers with Live Pro from Cameleon™. New Animoji, Masks, Live Filters and messages during your livestream to Social Networks!
Pro version of the popular Cameleon Live Streaming app, offering:
• Animoji & Live Filters, Masks, Lens
• RTMP live streaming
• Live for Facebook, Live for YouTube. Twitch, VLC, Periscope, Weibo, Livestream etc. via RTMP
• New networks included when available (Weibo, Periscope / Twitter, iQiyi, ...)
• Advanced Settings (resolution, bitrate, frame rate, latency, audio/video settings)
• Latest support for iPhone X
• Zoom, Focus, Record to iPhone, Instant Live and Hidden Camera
• Priority updates and releases, latest iOS 11 compatibility, speed improvements and API/SDK updates
Stream Live to social networks like Facebook Live and YouTube Live with the best Live Stream App. Live streaming to any RTMP network e.g. Twitch, VLC, Periscope, Weibo, Livestream, Nginx, Ustream, Codem, Pandora TV, Afreeca.tv, JwPlayer, Red5, Brightcove, Wowza, Dacast, Adobe Media Server, Cameleon and other RTMP servers.
Animoji, Emoji, Snapchat-like Filters, augmented reality effects and Masks while broadcasting live.
Similar to Periscope, Live Streaming Apps offer YouTube live streaming and Facebook Live built-in, no media server setup needed, just connect to the social network and start your livestream with one tap.
• Facebook Live App - built-in
• YouTube Live App - built-in
• RTMP Streamer / Live Stream app for RTMP networks. Cameleon should support any RTMP network trough stream URL and authentication
• AR (augmented reality) e.g. Animoji, Masks, Lens, Filters and other AR effects can be turned on at Settings > Animoji & Filters
Use our new Live Streaming Apps to set up your 1080p Full HD live stream directly to YouTube (and Facebook when enabled), including Instant Live (enable Instant Live in Settings, and your app will be streaming live right after taping on the app icon, catch those unexpected moments with Cameleon).
- Periscope live video streaming requires your own Periscope Producer API key from Twitter
- Facebook and YouTube Live simultaneous streaming requires your own API key and permission from Facebook
- Live streaming to Weibo business page requires permission from Weibo
- Certain pro features will require Cameleon for Mac
- Facebook and YouTube simultaneous streaming: if you’re looking for simultaneous streaming to Facebook and YouTube at the same time, from the same or multiple devices, you'll need to do it from your Live Broadcaster app for Mac as this iPhone app is not enabled for simultaneous livestreaming. You'll also need permission from Facebook as simultaneous streaming is disabled by default. Check support forums for "Cameleon for Mac"
- Weibo and some AR features may not be available in this iOS build. This (and other features that are/were available on your Mac) also depend on permission from 3rd party companies and they may never be approved
- Facebook and YouTube may not be available in China
- Given the nature of the livestreaming apps, app performance is very degraded on 3G and slower 4G networks
Please note: to protect our five star rating and clean record, if you have a brand new Facebook account, your app may not work or may be disabled at any time. You'll need YouTube Live to be enabled on your YouTube channel and make sure you’re not broadcasting something against Google’s policies. We strongly encourage you to read all network policies before starting your broadcast. We’re required to keep very strict rules towards broadcasters using Live for Facebook and Live for YouTube and in case your app is disabled, we can’t help.
To keep this app the "Best live streaming app for iPhone", shake your iPhone to get in touch and we’ll do our best to include as many feature-requests as possible.
Go Live! Have Fun! Be Productive! Stay Cool! ;-)
• enhanced livestream consistency and overall video quality
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Meh. I have a suggestion.
I bought the pro because I thought you could record to your screen. It is a let down. Why can’t it record the actual screen? I’m getting a refund.
Nice but where’s the chat?
I am doing a big stream this Friday and I need the chats
I want my Money
I want my money back. This app is fraud and facebook live doesn’t work
I got the message:
App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions
The developer, Yatko, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- YATKO LLC
- 133.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Yatko / H7
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.