Hardcore Selective Coloring Application for your Photos.
- Was New & Noteworthy in more than 70 App Stores in the world!
- Create beautiful selective color photos!
- Endless Fun with LiveSplash Animations!
- Custom Selection Shape Masks for Artistic Impressions
- Supports HD PHOTOS (Ideal for processing big photo for posters / prints)
- Always FREE! (but has ads. Get PLUS version for ad free and feature rich experience).
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Read below!
√ FLEXIBLE SELECTIVE COLORING
Selective Colorize any object in the photo using composition of 2 methods :-
* Smart colors selection method
* Area selection (Finger drawn)
This gives you 3 powerful methods of selection
* Colors Selection Only
* Area Selection Only (finger drawn)
* Colors + Area Selection
* Adjust Color tolerances individually
* Hue shift of selected area
* Adjust Exposure
√ COMPREHENSIVE DRAW TOOL
* Brush types and sizes
* Pan and Zoom for maximum detailing
* Invert drawn area
* Undo and Redo (10 steps)
√ LIVESPLASH ANIMATION
* Create fun animation with LiveSplash Animation Creator
in the app!
√ MULTIPLE EXPORT OPTIONS
* To Facebook
* To Twitter
* To Email
* Export Out...
* To Instagram
* To Clipboard
* To Album (Normal Resolution)
* To Album (Medium Resolution)
* To Album (Original Resolution) (HD is possible using this option)
- Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is an ok app, but ColorSplash still ranks as my go-to app if I need to use selective coloring in a photograph.
Would like to see less focus on "quick coloring" and more on "accurate coloring." iQuickSplash tends to inaccurately swipe color across my selected item, leaving bits of the selected portion either uncolored (especially the very ends or smaller bits of the area) or bleeds color through to unselected portions.
Very sloppy work, but this is a free app so you get what you pay for. iQuickSplash tends to work well on photos that don't contain many colors and on photos where the color doesn't contain a lot of variety across a color's spectrum (e.g., pink, light pink, dark red). It can highlight one shade of color very well, but gets confused when there are mixtures of shades.
Better directions would be nice
It looks like I can do some real cool stuff with this app........if it came with decent directions.
Love it but...
I have to agree with everyone else - we need to be able to edit in zoom. I just did a pic of a hawk & without the ability to zoom then edit I just can't get the right effect, especially around the talons. Otherwise, this app is great! Fix that one issue & it will be perfect for me & I will rate again with 5.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.