Live Stream for YouTube Live
YouTube live for iPhone and iPad enables live streaming for your account with Live Events- for YouTube. Live stream: HD stream quality up-to 1080p (limited to 720p).
Live streaming app for YouTube Live Events. Live for YouTube enables live broadcasting for your iPhone to YouTube, the largest video network in the world.
Live streaming apps e.g. Live Streaming Facebook, Live for YouTube and Cameleon Live are available free, for all your devices.
Stream live videos to YouTube from your iPhone. The best broadcaster software for macOS now available on your iPhone. With Live for YouTube, live broadcasting to YouTube Live Events is as easy as one tap.
Live stream: Live Broadcast from virtually any device to large audiences like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or YouTube. For more info, visit www.cameleon.live
YouTube Live streaming app: stream live video to YouTube from your iOS device with Live for YouTube: HD stream quality up-to 1080p (limited to 720p). One click to enable YouTube Live for your account and Live for YouTube connects you to the world through live video streaming.
Check out the live streaming apps for your laptop, desktop computer and IP cameras at http://cameleon.live
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Filters, Emoji and Animoji-like Face Filters (Live Masks)
• Emoji & Filters can be turned off
• Facebook Live / YouTube Live fast-switcher (Pro only)
• enable/disable Animoji and AR from Live Streaming screen
• start app with Live Streaming screen
• RTMP live streaming (Wowza, AFMS, etc.)
• RTMP live streaming now works with VLC, Periscope, Weibo, Livestream, Nginx, Ustream, Pandora TV, Afreeca.tv, JwPlayer, Red5, Brightcove, Wowza, Dacast, Adobe Media Server, Cameleon and many other RTMP servers that require authentication
• Zoom before and during live broadcast
• Tap to Focus before and during live broadcast
• Press to Focus (use long press)
• Mute/Unmute Audio
• Advanced Settings (resolution, bitrate, frame rate, latency, audio/video settings)
• Enhanced Auto Configuration (adaptive bitrate, resolution, etc.)
• Low latency enabled for YouTube Live
• Faster and smoother QoS bitrate update
• enhanced livestream consistency and overall video quality
• auto-flip camera when Filters (AR) is turned On
• removed initial sign-in, removed alerts and re-authentication, fast switching between social networks, app starts with live streaming screen
• upstream quality checks
• automatic livestream resolution selection and adaptive bitrate
• select livestream resolution with adaptive bitrate
• live broadcast quality and status messages
• Wi-Fi / 4G LTE connection quality and status messages
• changed Enable YouTube Live
• swipe down/up to show/hide Live Effects
• "Do not tilt" warning for AR enabled live broadcasts
• re-enabled AR (Pro)
• enableYouTubeLive gets more feedback and support
• make app “less crowded” after first install
• start live streaming with AR off by default
• fixed: AR effects / filters restricted to iPhone 6 +
• fixed: landscape mode disabled for AR
• fixed: “Enable YouTube Live“ doesn't work
• fixed: app crashes with YouTube Live enabled
• fixed: app crashes if YouTube live is not enabled
• fixed: stream isn't closed while live streaming on YouTube
• fixed: videos on YouTube are not saved
• fixed: YouTube channel selection inconsistent
• fixed: delay in loading video list when switching between networks
• fixed: video list scrolling issue
• fixed: app crashes when switching YouTube Channels
• fixed: most iPad related issues
• fixed: allow disabling video list animation
• fixed: video views and description, data missing
• removed: automatically save broadcasts to iPhone
• removed: support for 1080p is temporary unavailable
• removed: Instant Live from Profile
• fixed: unable to log out of Google
• fixed: animations wrongly placed
• fixed: if title is too long, livestream won't start
• fixed: icons upside down
• fixed: can't Sign Out
• fixed: video list crash when scrolling
• fixed: cannot sign-in with YouTube (Google)
• fixed API bug: can't login with Google
• fixed: livestream freezing on end broadcast
• fixed: app crashes at login
• fixed: blank screen after sign-in
• fixed: missing Russian translation
• fixed: missing Chinese texts
• fixed: preventing phone screen from sleeping during live broadcast
• fixed: Google+ URL (plus.google URLs aren't allowed)
• fixed: several live broadcasting and connection issues
• fixed: preventing early connection attempt for YouTube
• fixed: crash when Cellular Data turned Off
• fixed: app crashing after broadcast finished, Facebook (Pro)
• updated: Русский (Russian) language
• updated: 中文 (Chinese) language
• updated: UI for AR FX switcher
• updated: Portrait / Landscape rotation
• updated: Augmented reality (AR) package fixes
• updated: switching front / back camera
• updated: live streaming connectors and logic, privacy selectors
• updated: all libraries for added stability, speed and functionality, AR
• several changes and enhancements in UI
• other fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t even open
It won’t even open for me. I allowed camera and microphone, then it went to black and back to home screen. Happened multiple times please help
Guess I need to wait until 1000 subscribers!
Doesn’t work with voiceover. You need to fix this, and then I will re-download. It’s impossible for a blind person to use when I just take them to their status bar and I cannot get out of it. I got signed in, and went into the app. I couldn’t do anything. It took me straight to my status bar. I exited the app and entered it again a couple of times, and it did the same thing. Six this! Sorry I use dictation, I mean fix this.
Now having issues
I have made 12 live streams and now it won't let me start another the next day and still a day later doesn't work
Developer Response ,
It’s rare but it happens, YouTube has a quota for live streaming that is very hard to pass but we did it once, you may have done it as well. The latest update will detect restricted and banned YouTube accounts and give you this link - https://community.h7.org/topic/693/youtube-restricted-account
The developer, Yatko, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- YATKO LLC
- 145.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Yatko LLC, Kalman Venczel