Live Streaming App for Facebook, YouTube and any other RTMP media server like Ustream, pandora.tv, afreeca.tv, Twitch, LiveStream, DaCast, JWPlayer, VLC, StreamShark, SmashCast.tv, Periscope/Twitter, Weibo, Brightcove, Adobe Media Server, Wowza, Nginix RTMP/HLS Module, Red5, Codem, ErlyVideo, Flumotion, GMediaServer, MistServer, RubyIZUMI, RTMPlite and more (via RTMP) and to Facebook and YouTube (built-in).
Facebook Live app - Facebook Live is built-in, simply start your live event with one tap (after connecting to Facebook)
YouTube Live app - YouTube Live is built-in, simply start your live event to any of your YouTube channels with one tap (after connecting to YouTube)
Best live streaming app for iPhone! If you think we missed something, simply send us a request and we'll do our best to make it happen. Shake your iPhone at any time, while using the app to get in touch.
Live stream: HD stream quality up-to 1080p (AR limited to 720p).
AR (augmented reality) e.g. Animoji, Masks, Filters and other AR effects are disabled in this version, to enable AR, please go to https://app.h7.org/live/upgrade
Use the new Cameleon app to set up your 1080p HD live stream directly to Facebook and YouTube. Cameleon for Facebook is made to connect up to 6 iPhones (iPhone 5 and up) and use your Cameleon for Mac to create a multi-camera live stream directly to Facebook, just like our previous app, Live for YouTube.
Live streaming apps e.g. Live for Facebook, Live for YouTube and Live Broadcaster are available free, for your iPhone and iPad. Stream live videos to Facebook and YouTube from your iPhone trough your own media server. The best broadcaster software for macOS now available on your iPhone. With Live for YouTube, live broadcasting to YouTube Live Events is as easy as one tap. Live stream: Live Broadcast from virtually any device to large audiences like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or YouTube. For more info, visit www.cameleon.live
If you’re looking for simultaneous livestreaming to Facebook and YouTube at the same time, from the same or multiple devices, simply keep your Live for Facebook app and after your account has the required age, you’ll receive the feature for free. We strongly encourage you to read both YouTube and Facebook networks policies before starting your live broadcast as we’re required to keep very strict rules towards broadcasters using Live for Facebook and Live for YouTube. Go Live! Have Fun! Be Productive! Stay Cool! ;-)
• new: Facebook Live / YouTube Live fast-switcher (Pro)
• new: enable/disable Animoji and AR from Live Streaming screen
• new: start app with Live Streaming screen
• new: RTMP live streaming (Wowza, AFMS, etc.)
• new: auto-flip camera when Filters (AR) is turned On
• new: removed initial sign-in, removed alerts and re-authentication, fast switching between social networks, app starts with live streaming screen
• fixed: missing Russian translation
• fixed: missing Chinese texts
• fixed: preventing phone screen from sleeping during live broadcast
• fixed: Google+ URL (plus.google URLs aren't allowed)
• fixed: several live broadcasting and connection issues
• fixed: preventing early connection attempt for YouTube
• fixed: crash when Cellular Data turned Off
• fixed: app crashing after broadcast finished, Facebook (Pro)
• removed: Instant Live from Profile
• updated: live streaming connectors and logic, privacy selectors
• updated: all libraries for added stability, speed and functionality, AR
• changed: start live streaming with AR off by default
• changed: re-enabled AR (Pro)
• changed: enableYouTubeLive gets more feedback and support
• changed: make app “less crowded” after first install
• several changes and enhancements in UI
• other fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Well designed App
This app is designed to meet the requirements of both newcomers and live broadcasting professional.I am highly recommend this app to everyone who needs live streaming from mobile.
Live streaming app
Easy, simple and extremely powerful. The absolute must have for everyone working with social media. It saves you a tremendous amount of time and has more featrues than you will ever need
Simply live streaming app
After trying several live streaming apps, this one was clearly the best option for Us!The simplicity of app allows our volunteers to run live streaming without training
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.