With Livedesk Studio you can live broadcast on any video streaming service from your Mac.
Use it with any platform like Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Twitch, Instagram, Periscope, on premise services and many more.
You can live stream your webcam, your desktop activity, a connected mobile device (iPhone & iPad) or a prerecorded video file.
You can probably think of a number of potential opportunities already: you might live-stream an event, a Keynote presentation, your gameplay, an announcement, a web tutorial - you name it.
WHAT CAN YOU BROADCAST
• Your web camera and microphone (including the external ones)
• Your Mac screen/desktop activity
• Your connected mobile device (iPhone, iPad) - no extra app required on your device, just connect your device to your computer with a lightning cable
• Prerecorded video files
• Broadcast media on any streaming platform from your Mac, iPhone and iPad
• Stream from your FaceTime camera, a connected mobile device (iPhone & iPad), webcams, prerecorded video files or desktop activity
• Record your live stream locally to a video file
• Picture in picture for desktop live sessions (with camera, iOS device or other external screen)
• Start broadcasting while you play games on your Mac
• You can tune your broadcast preferences for the best results (video and audio input, video resolution, media bit rate and more)
• Livedesk is an easy to use and configure app. Just run it, prepare your speech and you are live!
• You can broadcast your screen/desktop activity on the web: show the world a tutorial, a Keynote presentation, an online seminar. Be the teacher of your audience
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Fixed a crash for older versions of macOS
• The app is now optimised for M1 processors
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this thinking it would be easy to use and free. Guess what is's not. After realizing that it wasn't free I paid the $20 for the app. I couldn't get any sound on my live streams and after chaning every setting I could find I could now get sound. Now the problem is that the video and the audio are not synced up. The audio is about 4 seconds behind the video. There is also a 20 second delay on the streaming platform. Which makes it almost impossible to have a an active chat and keep things going. I feel like this was a waste of $20.
Developer Response ,
It is normal to have a delay between your video and what you see in the live stream (for example, on Facebook).
The delayed video is caused by the internet connection and Facebook services latency - this is normal, especially if you have a slower internet access. The video you are producing is sent to Facebook, processed and then sent back to you and your audience and this requires some time.
You can also write me an email to email@example.com and I will gladly provide you with more details.
The system that you use is horriblel, and therre shouldn't be a 3 minute time limit. I could just install OBS because its much better and it doesn't have a time limit. If their was not a time limit you would have better reviews!
Developer Response ,
The app is free for testing - you can check all the features and options in the app, how it works and so on. But indeed, to make an unlimited live broadcast you must upgrade to the Pro version, it's quite cheap and it's life time access. You can also write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly provide you with more details.
it would have been nice to tell people about the time limit on the free version
It would be nice if you would tell people that the free version has a time limit on it before people down load it if i knew that i would not have donwnload it
Developer Response ,
Only the Free version has a time limit and it's announced just before the broadcast starts. The Pro version does not have any time limit and it's fully available with an in-app purchase.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denk Alexandru
- 37.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
- In-App Purchases
- Livedesk Studio Pro $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.