With Livedesk Studio you can live broadcast on any video streaming service from your Mac.
Use it with any platform like Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Twitch, Mixer, Periscope, on premise services and many more.
You can live stream your webcam, your desktop activity, a connected mobile device (iPhone & iPad) or a prerecorded video file.
You can probably think of a number of potential opportunities already: you might live-stream an event, a Keynote presentation, your gameplay, an announcement, a web tutorial - you name it.
WHAT CAN YOU BROADCAST
• Your web camera and microphone (including the external ones)
• Your Mac screen/desktop activity
• Your connected mobile device (iPhone, iPad) - no extra app required on your device
• Prerecorded video files
• Broadcast media on any streaming platform from your Mac, iPhone and iPad
• Stream from your FaceTime camera, a connected mobile device (iPhone & iPad), webcams, prerecorded video files or desktop activity
• Camera picture in picture for desktop live sessions
• Start broadcasting while you play games on your Mac
• You can tune your broadcast preferences for the best results (video and audio input, video resolution, media bit rate and more)
• Livedesk is an easy to use and configure app. Just run it, prepare your speech and you are live!
• You can broadcast your screen/desktop activity on the web: show the world a tutorial, a Keynote presentation, an online seminar. Be the teacher of your audience
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Issues fixed for the Twitch and Mixer platforms
• Bug fixes for mobile devices broadcast
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks For makiking this app i have streamed for 10 days now and it is very reliable
it would have been nice to tell people about the time limit on the free version
It would be nice if you would tell people that the free version has a time limit on it before people down load it if i knew that i would not have donwnload it
Developer Response ,
Only the Free version has a time limit and it's announced just before the broadcast starts. The Pro version does not have any time limit and it's fully available with an in-app purchase.
right off the bat, at first glance
OBS for Mac offers more. i dont know what i was expecting, but to have paid 10, dollars, i guess i was expecting everything you get with OBS fro free. i use a multi-cam set up and route audio via soundflower. i dont see an easy way to do either of these.
Developer Response ,
The objective of this app is to be easy to use and clutter free (as much as possible). You should use it if you want to go live on the web fast and easy without worrying about tons of configurations (although you can do that in the app also). Just plug and play.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.