Get the most out of your flight simulator experience with LiveFlight - the ultimate flight tracker for the mobile flight simulator, Infinite Flight! Easily track flights and air traffic controllers in real-time across multiple servers and discover new airports around the world.
Visualise flights and airports on a flat map or in amazing levels of three-dimensional detail on a globe. See flight stats including speed, altitude, aircraft and livery, flight duration and flight plan. Plan ahead and prepare your flights with detailed, interactive ground charts.
NOTE: LiveFlight is not a flight simulator or real-life flight tracker - it is designed purely as a companion app for Infinite Flight, and is produced with permission from Flying Development Studio.
• Track aircraft across every in-game server and easily see how busy a region is at a glance.
• Watch aircraft move in real time on a flat map or on a beautiful, three-dimensional globe.
• See key statistics about a flight, including its speed, altitude, aircraft and livery and past trajectory.
• Scrutinise a user's flight plan featuring estimated times of arrival.
• Get alerts when a flight is approaching its destination.
• Compare pilot stats, including grade, violations, number of ghosts and more.
• Explore airports around the world and get real-time ATC and weather updates.
• Immerse yourself in fully-interactive airport charts, featuring accurately-depicted taxiway lines, ramps, runways and gates.
• Download KML files to explore a flight in Google Earth.
• Search for flights, airports and active controllers around the world.
• Filter flights by multiple characteristics, including callsign, aircraft/livery type, speed, altitude and vertical speed.
• Realistic aircraft icons – easily distinguish different aircraft types and moderators and developers.
• Share your flight's location with your friends and open links from liveflightapp.com in the app.
*Some features, including access to the globe, search and filters, KML downloads, realistic aircraft icons and charts require a LiveFlight Horizon subscription, purchasable in the app. Flight tracking, active airports and pilot stats on the 2D map are included for free.
Connect with us:
We're on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Find us under @LiveFlightApp to keep up to do date with what we're working on.
LiveFlight Limited services are intended for simulated flight only and must not be used in real-world flight situations. We cannot be held responsible for use outside of these limitations.
By using LiveFlight Limited services, you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policies, available in the About page in-app.
LiveFlight Limited is not affiliated with Infinite Flight or Flying Development Studio, LLC.
Infinite Flight is copyright of Flying Development Studio, LLC, 2018. References made to Infinite Flight or other FDS products are done so with kind express permission from Flying Development Studio, LLC.
What's new in LiveFlight for iOS (1.5):
- Design improvements - we've tidied up parts of the app to prepare for some exciting new features in 2019!
- Improved performance around busy areas.
- Added support for the new iPad Pro, iPhone XS and iPhone XR.
- Many under-the-hood bug fixes.
Have a favourite bug you'd like to see featured in this list? We'd love to fix it! Let us know via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (@liveflightapp) or via email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome, but sometimes crashes
Hi Cameron! This is a great app! I use it nearly everyday to see where most planes are. I’ve had the app for about a month and had no problems. However, I just recently purchased the monthly subscription earlier today, and the app sometimes crashes. I go back into the app, and it’s fine again. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Good but with some bugs
This app is definitely helpful for the game and sure it is very interesting to watch your own plane in the app, but I’ve noticed that there are a lot of bugs and glitches, for example the app is showing the waypoints to Frankfurt from previous flight while the plane is now flying to Hong Kong, it seems the waypoints were stuck. There are some other problems like showing a wrong departure air, flight path won’t show up and skipping some waypoints, so it is a pretty good app in general but there are just too many bugs and glitches.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Sorry to hear you've been having issues - we aren't aware of the app showing waypoints for a previous flight, if this is still the case can you reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into it?
Unfortunately, sometimes some waypoints may not be shown or are in the wrong location - this is because Infinite Flight provides us with a list of names of the waypoints, and we need to deduce their location based on this info alone. There may be duplicate navigation points or other inconsistencies which can lead to this. Rest assured, it's something we're actively working on improving.
Thanks so much for the review! Please don't hesitate to contact me at the email above if you have any more feedback :) ~Cam
It’s an awesome app but, there are two things I’m wondering if the developers can fix. First the new Istanbul airport and its waypoint doesn’t register as a final destination. Also when on a phone the first plane you click on, the photo doesn’t show up. Otherwise very useful app. I recommend it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LiveFlight Limited
- 179.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018, LiveFlight Limited
- In-App Purchases
- LiveFlight Horizon (1 Month Consumable) $2.99
- LiveFlight Horizon (1 Year Consumable) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.