LiveLogik is a live video streaming desktop assessment app that allows Insurers and Repairers to see what the policyholder sees during the very first contact over the phone. Using LiveLogik, claims consultants are able to view their policyholders’ motor or property claims remotely and in real time through a live video stream, providing an early look into the size, scope, and type of damage – directly benefiting Insurers through significant cycle time and cost reductions.
LiveLogik is a patented and proven solution designed to run simultaneously with the native phone function, allowing policyholders to remain on the call with the claims consultant, while being able to deliver real-time visuals that ensure an accurate and speedy FNOL, triage and assessment of both motor and property insurance claims.
- Simple and easy to use
- Simultaneous use of phone with visual stream
- Cloud based recording and storage/replay options
- Multi-channel sharing of the visual stream
- Ubiquitous access to real-time stream on any internet connected device
- Adapted for highest quality video at connection speeds and device capabilities available over 3G, 4G, and WiFi
- Visual stream privacy and sharing configurations based on the business needs
- Enterprise level support
- Metadata and analytics
The traditional adjuster and assessing process takes days and even weeks from receipt of claim to submission of report, whereas the LiveLogik process can complete these steps on simple low value claims in under 24hrs.
LiveLogik delivers a faster, better and more accurate collection of loss information which then, if plugged into the LiveLogik Insurer platform, can directly connect the claims consultant to immediate emergency mitigation trades and restorers to further reduce property damage before an assessor is even required to attend site.
Benefits of LiveLogik:
- Reduction in property damage cost through direct communication, early intervention, mitigation and restoration.
- Reduction in traditional assessment report cost. Traditionally an assessor would attend site, co-ordinate emergency works, restoration activities and specialist reports and quotes. This can now all be done before an assessor turns up to site.
- Improved policyholder experience & increased confidence in the Insurer’s brand due to its fast and immediate response.
- Significant reduction in cycle times due to the elimination of the stop/start repair processes, with all information being gathered accurately up front.
- Significant reduction in the number of claims requiring temporary accommodation due to the early intervention and mitigation of further damage.
- Higher accuracy of initial claims reserve calculation due to all loss and damage information being captured in the first 24 hours.
- Significant decrease in claims handling costs due to fast cycle times and a reduction in open claims.
- Reduction or elimination of the traditional field assessment required on simple low value claims.
Requirements and Recommendations:
- LiveLogik will consume battery power. For best results, ensure you have adequate battery remaining and have unnecessary apps closed out on the mobile device.
- LiveLogik consumes streaming data bandwidth. Please check with your service provider for any potential data charges the video transmission will incur, or utilise a WiFi connection or a hotspot.
- Please be aware of your environment to protect yourself from accidental streaming of legally protected or private property.
- If any unexpected issues are encountered, we encourage you to provide feedback or contact support so we can improve our services.
- Update Twilio Library
- Bug Fix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.