Access Lively benefits from anywhere you are.
The Lively Benefits app brings the simplicity and signature user experience of the Lively platform to the palm of your hands. Easily manage your Lively benefits from anywhere through an unrivaled easy-to-use interface, even for the least tech savvy among us.
Use the Lively app to:
• VIEW A SINGLE VIEW OF WHAT’S IMPORTANT: Designed to tell you exactly what you need to know to make the most out of your Lively benefits and take timely action.
• MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE MOVE: Track account balance, access transactions history, manage your Lively debit cards, and more.
• INITIATE CLAIMS AND VERIFY PURCHASES: A paperless, easy claims verification process that guides you with clear instructions at every step.
• CHECK WHAT QUALIFIES AS ELIGIBLE: Access the list of qualified expenses directly through your app. Our comprehensive list is always up-to-date and easy to access on the go.
• KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE: Login security measures such as Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and biometric credentials keep your account safe from unauthorized users.
Lively is the benefit solutions provider that finally gets it right. We are committed to helping your Lively accounts reach their maximum potential through intuitive design, accessible customer support, and ongoing education.
We hope you’ll give the app a try. Visit us at livelyme.com to learn more or contact Lively Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Account holders can now use other benefit accounts, including their Lifestyle Spending Account, Medical Travel Account, and Health Reimbursement Arrangement, on the Lively mobile app for easy, on-the-go access.
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful Features and Beautiful Design
I was funneled into an absolute dinosaur of a banking institution by my employer, but then I found Lively. With this app I can track contributions in a beautiful pie graph and flush spare dollars to a separate TD Ameritrade investment account. But my favorite feature is the ability to document medical expenses and upload corresponding receipts for later reimbursement. This makes it so easy to use a rewards credit card to pay for medial expenses. Also, everybody warns you to take distributions right away if you are bad at record-keeping, because this will keep you out of trouble with the IRS. Yet this app can be one more source of backup for important documents. Anyways, no HSA provider or facilitator that I’ve found is offering the same level of functionality or modernity that is company is, so making them my sole HSA provider was no-brainer for me.
Hands Off HSA Roll Over
This feature was the easiest way I have ever done an HSA trustee to trustee transfer. All I had to do was know my old HSA account number and the bank (of course I had to liquidate my old accounts investments but you have to do that for a rollover anyway). Couple of clicks, the form was filled out for me all I had to do was an electronic signature. Less than 5 mins. The last time I had to do a rollover it took months, and paperwork. Lively’s way is the best I’ve ever seen.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks for the 5-star review and feedback! We're thrilled that you had a great experience transferring your funds.
Everything about Lively HSA has been fantastic. I am so appreciative for their website and app’s simple design. The connection with TD Ameritrade is seamless and the customer service has been above expectations. Their regular informational newsletters are even more helpful. This company has completely changed my healthcare savings/investment habits. Thank you Lively!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lively, Inc.
- 45.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Lively, Inc.