Bring your data to life! Create line graphs, scatter plots, bar graphs, bubble graphs, tables, and more, to communicate with your audience and get your point across.
Built-in styles and color schemes help make your charts look great—whether you’re presenting them, printing them, or publishing them online. You can create multiple views of your data, or combine graph types and include information from multiple datasets in a single chart.
• Create your graphs in seconds. The inspector bar gives you quick control over the content and appearance of your charts.
• Graph axes automatically scale to fit your data—or you can move or resize them by dragging.
• Change the look of your graphs with a single click with the built-in font collections and color schemes.
• Explore different views by swapping one data field for another. You can pick fields by name, so it’s easy to get the right one.
• Focus your audience’s attention by adding labels or highlighting important values. Illustrate trends or relationships using best-fit curves. And make your tables more compelling by adding checkmarks, bars, or bubbles.
• No more obsessing over row/column coordinates. No more hunting for the formula that broke when you moved a column or added a row. You identify your dataset fields by name—not by letter. And formulas apply to entire fields—not individual cells. So all your calculations and charts update automatically, any time you make a change or add new values to your dataset.
• Import or export CSV files. Save graphs and charts as JPEG, PNG, SVG, or PDF files, or copy & paste them into other Mac apps.
This update fixes a few bugs and adds support for exporting SVG files.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice graphing program
This is a very comparable program to my "gold standard" program DataGraph. It may not be as customizable as DataGraph but it is easier to use and makes very nice graphs. Data is very easy to import as long as it in a CSV format. Excel will do this easily so importing data from a spreadsheet is not a problem. The developer has been responsive to my emails and has a roadmap of future improvements. My only complaint is that the documentation and examples are a bit sparse. Given the price of this program when compared to other quality graphing programs, LIvely Logic is a bargain.
Useless; can't import data; can't enter data
Looks promising, but it's useless until it can import data.
Try to open Excel file: not possible.
Try to copy and paste data from Excel: not possible.
So, if you have a complex Excel spreadsheet (or any other type) then apparently you have to recreate the subset of data that you want as a CSV file. The developers really should have paid attention to ease of use and practicality. As it is, they have ignored the critical issue of actually getting data into the program (a major part of the process) and focused exclusively on a handful of ready made chart formats.
I even tried to creat a data table in the program, and it doesn't work. I get some weird empty table strangely placed on graph paper (graph paper? this is a data table, not a chart). The empty table has column headings that I can't edit. I double click on the column headings and nothing happens. And there's no way to enter data. I've never seen such a fundamentally flawed design.
The Getting Started guide is pointless. Nothing discussed in the Getting Started guide seems to work.
Avoid it. It's a ripoff.
The developer, James Rodovich, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- James Rodovich
- 6.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012–2018 James Rodovich
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.