Live Photos Viewer, Edit, GIF & Video Share – all these – at once! Live Photos All-In-One App!
You can now easily enjoy your Live Photos with our automatic play feature instead of pressing the screen for such a long time! Is it too cumbersome for you to slide between each photo? View all your Live Photos in a slide show! With Frame View, you can even view and extract individual frames which you couldn’t see in the original photo album.
You can convert your lively Live Photos to video or GIF to share them straight to Facebook or Twitter, or with friends who do not have devices offering Live Photo option. You can trim the Live Photo and save to video or gif. You can make the speed of Live photo faster or play it backwards to make it even more fun.
Try LivePix right away to comfortably enjoy Live Photos and share with friends.
Introduction to LivePix
1. Viewer Features
- Pull up only Live Photos from Photos App (Shared Albums included)
- 3D touch support (Peek and Pop, then direct share)
- Automatically play Live Photos
- Swipe left and right between Live Photos
- Control the speed of Live Photos
- Enjoy slide show mode
- Use Frame View to view, save and share individual frames
- Mute Live Photos
- Delete Live Photos (Delete the video within Live Photo and just keep the picture)
2. Share / Save Features
- Convert Live Photos to GIF to save and to share
- Convert Live Photos to video to save and to share
- Set the repeating loop when saving videos
- Mute sound when saving videos
- After editing your own Live Photos, you can save to new Live Photos
3. Edit Features
- Select a portion of Live Photos and save
- Control the speed of Live Photos and save
- Set the play direction (normal, reverse, normal then reverse)
- Apply filter to make your Live Photos special.
- Change the first frame of Live Photos
- Trim a portion of Live Photos
- Remove sound in Live Photos
Do you not have Live Photos because you don’t have an iPhone 6s, 6s+?
Don’t worry about it!
You can ask your friends with iPhone 6s, 6s+ to share iCloud photos.
LivePix works with Live Photos from Shared Albums as well.
Whenever there is suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us anytime.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/livephotoapp
- Support iPhone X.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Convert Live Photo’s to videos (or GIFs—not what I use it for) with the options to mute sound, slow or speed up playback time, trim the video and apply basic color filters. Can’t remember what I paid, exactly, $.99. or $1.99, but totally worth it.
Very nice easy to use app. No hidden fees. One thing that would make this app better is if it was easier to determine how to convert the live picture to a gif or video. Other than that, it's awesome.
This is awesome! Simple to use, easy to figure out and does many things. Made a gif from a live pic, put a filter on it, added speed and crissy-crossy direction and saved it and sent as a message and then shared, directly to Twitter. Fun!
- ImgBase, Inc.
- 29.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ImgBase
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.