The best way to keep your live events on time!
**Requires a Live Time Clock Sever to connect to. Using the In-App Purchase, you can enable your own Clock Server which will allow you to display your clock output and others to view/control it.
Live Time is the best way to keep track of time throughout your live events!
We created Live Time with production professionals and simplicity in mind. This app allows you to easily connect to an existing Live Time Clock Server and either watch or control it.
How you could use Live Time:
• Live broadcasts.
• Timing of a production event.
• Global counting to synchronize multiple locations.
• Corporate events.
• Two independent timers
• Overlay controls for at a glance information
• Information controls for version updates
• Easily connect to a clock to watch or control
• Quickly view and manage connected clocks
• Timers keep counting despite network interruption
• Allows other Live Time Production apps to view and control your clock
• Override specific aspect of the Clock Output when two servers are connected.
• Elegato StreamDeck Integration (requires Presets in-app purchase).
• HTTP / REST API (requires Presets with in-app purchase).
• NDI Output (requires in-app purchase).
The control panel gives you an easy to use area to get your clock
set up ahead of time and shown to your viewers at the exact time
you want. Also easily see who is watching your clock as well
as if there are controllers or overriders.
#### IN APP PURCHASE GUIDELINES
The Clock Server is available as an auto-renewable subscription if not previously purchased.
The Presets Controller is available as a one-time in-app purchase.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal in accordance with your plan, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Use 'Manage Subscriptions' above to turn off auto-renew or to modify. You can easily return to this screen by going to the Menu Bar > LiveTime > Purchases.
Terms and Conditions:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
• Fix to Presets not restoring properly from a stopped timer.
• Fix to Presets restore option checks not being respected.
• Export a log of your presets restores to a spreadsheet / csv.
• Preset trigger restore on specific day or days of the week.
• First version of the REST/HTTP API! See support documents for details.
• NDI 5.0 and M1 support.
• Improved Preset layout.
• Option to Relaunch after Failure. This is off by default. When enabled (menu bar > Live Time > Relaunch after Failure) the app will restart if it crashes or quits unexpectedly.
• Fix to in app purchase restore issues for non-standard dates.
• Fix to Presets Window not displaying properly based on certain scrollbar behaviors.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this timer as the stage manager for “The Contenders," an annual film-related showcase for Oscar voters. It’s easy to set up and keeps our event on time!
As stage manager, I have this OS version installed on my Macbook Air.
An iPad running LiveTime Viewer sits onstage on a coffee table in front of the event moderator/interviewer. It shows the moderator a countdown of the time for each segment. I can also type custom messages to the moderator — “Wrap it Up,” “Thank the guest,” “Remember the second film clip”
Colors of the fonts and background are easily changeable, so they’re easily noticed by the moderator. If he isn’t wearing his reading glasses (which has happened), he can still easily see that the background of the screen has changed from black to RED.
Our group of projectionists and talent wranglers — who organize the next set of celebrity interviewees for each segment — are all watching the timer on their iPhones, using their own copies of LiveTime Viewer.
So, for a cost of less than $100, we have a portable, custom timing and stage communication system. LiveTime provides synchronized technology that would otherwise cost thousands to rent or purchase. Thank you! Eric Allen, Director/Stage Manager of “The Contenders, presented by Deadline"
This app has been a great addition to our church’s production toolkit in keeping us on time. Before LiveTime we would VNC into an old windows machine running a countdown because there was nothing on the market with the same power and functionality that we needed for our services. LiveTime has been a great tool for our team and an amazing long needed replacement to our old system. No matter the application, anybody can benefit from this app much like we have. Whether it’s counting the time remining in a video or showing how long till our pastor needs to be on stage, LiveTime is the perfect application. I also love the fact that the server only needs to be purchased once and our other team members can purchase the Mac app or the iOS app to view it were ever they are.
Free is free and free is nothing
Down load . Then you have to put in a clock server … ok what’s that … do a search not easy to find . I’m sure it’s out there .
Why was this not tied into the Mac’s internal clock …moving on .. I need to save time not waste it . Go to the help page .. and i’t there site with pretty pictures of thier clocks an no links to help
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Even though it is a one-star, critique is always valuable to help improve a product.
Yes! The Mac app is free. On the welcome screen when you start the app for the first time, it is labeled for you to either turn on your own server (inn-app purchase) or connect to an existing one. So, if you have one, connect to it via bonjour, ip, hostname, fqdn, ect. Or you can create one yourself that is shown locally, or that others can connect to! If you do not want to do this, you can activate the7 day trial.
On “internal clock”. We use a round of global NTP servers to show the current time. Would you mind elaborating on what you experienced to our support team? Email below.
On “help..” On our web landing page, there is a link to learn more (https://workflow.network/livetime/training/) and here we have a few short videos that walk through a what a clock server is or how to connect.
Again, thank you so much for your critique. We will use this feedback to help mold the presentation, web, and usability of LiveTime.
We would love to talk more via our support email if you get a chance.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Workflow Network, LLC
- 17.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Workflow Network
- In-App Purchases
- Clock Server Monthly $9.99
- Clock Server Yearly $99.99
- Presets Controller $49.99
- Clock Display Server $999.99
- NDI Output (Requires Server) $99.99