Liveuamap app delivers breaking news for World on maps, especially for Venezuela crisis, Ukraine, Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Gaza, Middle East, Russia, United Kingdom, Iran, Hezbollah, Syrian civil war map, Iraq news, Spain, Refugees, migrants crisis in Europe, protests in Venezuela map, United States politics and protests, Russian ties, provides wildfires map in California, War on ISIS and other terror groups, North America, China and Russia. News on the map. Explore a feed and map of news, pictures, and videos on your phone.
Features: map tools, notifications, regions search, additional markers
• Monthly-renewed subscription that removes advertising from application and enable additional features for maps
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Please read our Terms of Service https://liveuamap.com/about#terms and
• To save money we are also offering to buy our half-year renewable subscription
Fixes and improvement
- Juan Guaido and Humanitarian aid crisis in Venezuela on the map
Ratings and Reviews
Good maps, good app, very annoying bugs
I love LiveUAMap. I’ve been using it since early 2016. But, there’s several bugs in th current version:
Comment section will glitch out frequently which will disable your ability to scroll freely. Pressing on anyone’s disqus profile will make your app stuck in disqus unless you restart.
Map layers sometimes just don’t load.
As an American, researching the Syrian Civil War out of my own interest over the past half-year, this has been my best and most reliable source of information thus far. Most information provided comes directly from primary sources, rather than fabricated stories made to fit the ((agenda)) of Western media. I’d like to thank the creators of this platform for allowing me to better see what’s truly going on in this world.
Beats Google News for Global News
Love the interactive map feature, but the global News feed is what keeps me using this app. LiveUAmap was built to fight fake news from Russia over the War in Donbass. Unlike RT news Liveuamap takes news feeds from all kinds of independent veritable sources. It was founded to fight Fake News. It covers all the major conflicts: Ukraine, Syria, ISPS, Houston Flooding or whatever is topical at the moment based on Twitter activity.
- Rodion Rozhkovsky
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Liveuamap LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Liveuamap Subscription $1.99
- Half-Year Subscription $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.