LiveViewer Pro is an application that enables you to control compatible Hitachi projectors and to project documents, photos, videos, web pages etc. from the projectors over a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) connection using your smart devices.
- Streaming movie and music files
- Display photo images, document files, website, camera and video camera
- Supports slide show function for photo file
- Supports marker function
- Supports Projector Web Control access function
- Supports single display / multi display modes
- Supports moderator control projection
- Find projectors on the network automatically by using the Auto Discovery function
- Change name of input source buttons
- Built-in basic projector control command such as power, switching input source and others
Supported files for projection
- PDF (.pdf)
- Microsoft® Word (.doc, .docx)
- Microsoft® Power Point (.ppt, .pptx)
- Microsoft® Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- Pages (.pages)
- Numbers (.number)
- Keynote (.key)
- TEXT (.txt)
- JPEG (.jpeg, .jpg)
- PNG (.png)
- GIF (.gif)
- Bitmap (.bmp)
- MPEG-1 (.mpg)
- MPEG-4 (.mp4)
- MOV (.mov)
- WAVE (.wav)
- MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer Ⅲ (.mp3)
- Advanced Audio Coding (.aac)
Projection remote control functions
- Standby / On
- Input change
- Volume control
- Audio mute
Compatible Hitachi Projectors
iOS 8.0 or later version is required.
Multicast projection is supported. (Up to 4 projectors)
Connection by QR code is supported.
Note: Before using this application, please update the network firmware of the projector to version 1.02.
- Maxell, Ltd.
- 41.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Maxell, Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.