Livres Audio HQ 17+
Inkstone Software, Inc.
Designed for iPad
1325 free audiobooks in French.
Ėcouter des livres en français! If you would like to improve your French listening and comprehension skills, download Livres Audio today to practice listening to native French speakers reading over 1325 classics, poems and short stories with accurate intonation and accents.
Listen while commuting, doing housework, or exercising to continue your learning outside the classroom. Each audiobook is downloaded to your device for easy listening on the go.
Slow down or speed up the speech to match your listening level and to assure you learn the language’s proper pronunciation.
But Livres Audio is not only for students. If you are already fluent in French, use Livres Audio to listen to beautifully read free audiobooks in French.
Livres Audio offers the same features as Inkstone Mobile’s other popular audiobook apps, including high quality audio, a sleep timer for listening before bed, and a bookmarks feature to help remind you to review or return to a particularly challenging section!
Livres Audio features:
• A huge selection of 1325 free books to choose from.
• A sophisticated player with simple controls to skip forward and back, bookmark, or set a sleep timer.
• Controls to speed up or slow down the playback in 40 increments without altering the pitch. Great for learning French!
• Easy search functions to discover the best books and readers. Find books by most downloaded, top rated, tags, and duration.
• Leave a note for yourself to come back to your favorite parts of the selection, or to review a tricky section later with the bookmark feature.
• Preview an audiobook before downloading with the book preview player.
• Once you download your books, you can listen on the go, anywhere. No network connection required.
• Listen in background or send to your Apple TV device.
• Book details are always one tap away from the player screen.
Download Livres Audio now to accelerate your French listening skills and enjoy 1,320 free audiobooks in French.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with some room for improvement
Everything about this app is great: it has a nice design, it is user-friendly, it has a great selection of books, and, the quality of the audio along with the speed option, makes it a great learning tool for people who is trying to learn or to practice their French. My only suggestion would be to make the searching process of an author easier. I tried typing Plato in all the different databases available, to see if there was any audiobook of this author, and the app did not give me any result. Later, however, I randomly saw that the Apologie de Socrate was available. So, I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if the app could be better in that regard. Other than that keep up the good work!
This app provides access to diverse, French audiobooks. It is incredibly well-organized and makes finding audiobooks quick and easy!!!
No gimmicks. I practice my French by listening, I’m glad I found this app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inkstone Software, Inc.
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Inkstone Software, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.